Thread: ****Broken ***** Shores

****Broken ***** Shores

FIX it please Funcom and named it Fixed Shores.

Laterness,
    A Frustrated Customer

feel the same way. I go LD at least once a day there.

Dang

I go LD there all the time, especially when i try to enter missions, why dont you make the city a seperate zone from the surrounding area FC?

"BROKE"n SHORES

Increase the amount of bandwidth that you alot to Broken Shores, Its been a heavily loaded area for a long time now. The only time I post messages here is when Im LD and cant get back on. Seems like I'm posting more and more frequently. My whole team is LD at the moment and none of us can relog in. I go LD in broken shores about 40% of the time that I try and run thru there. Please fix this horrible zone. Take out all the mobs if you have to, do whatever you have to.

It is just very frustrating to exit a mission there and go into what I'll refer to as 'the login loop' whereas I keep trying and trying to login... Only thing I ever seem to see is the actual login prompt over and ove rfor 30-45 mins tho....

Angry Bump

Bump - Fix it

Lol it's not really the bandwith it's the cramped quarters, I lag out all over the place and watch AO's memory usage increase by a good 30 megs there. Wouldn't be a problem if they would fix that memory leak that seems to have gotten worse with this patch. But while they're on it why don't they fix the zning servers that broke this patch, the crash loops that started this patch, and quit saying were working on it when nothings happening.
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Missioning in Broken Shores this weekend, my team was ready to leave the mission. As I zoned, I noticed that team member after team member went link dead. In fact ALL FIVE of my teammates got booted. I was standing alone at the front door of the mission wondering how on Rubi-Ka anyone in their right mind would continue to use a zone that kicks 83% of people on zone change. It's simply not worth anyone's time to use Broken Broken Broken Broken Lag-Filled Shores until it is fixed.

BUMP

FIX 'Broken For Sure' already !!!!!