Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ** PETITION ** Make all QL170+ weapons/nfs trade-skill only.

Exclamation ** PETITION ** Make all QL170+ weapons/nfs trade-skill only.

I think all QL170+ weapons/nfs in the game should require trade-skills to assemble them. The parts should also only spawn for every 1 in a 5000 creatures you kill that drop the particular part.

Sounds unfair? Well, guess what, thats the way FunCom has made it for Nano-Technician NFs.

Please allow me to introduce you to the voices:

The voices, the voices! Stop the voices!

The voices are played by, in order of appearance:

Gragoneye - loveable, hugable, with a fondness for violence!
    Servivious - bitter, twisted and a little unhinged..
    Blindhealer - just a little bit out of her depth!

Proud to be First Order!!

Lightbulb BUMP

Indeed... If they bring back our high lvl nanos and also put Nullity Sphere in the stores (or at least attainable), I will actually renew my 3 month subscription when it ends next month..

If they just nerf everyone else to match NTs, well, theres a 50% chance Ill renew...

As it stands now, 0% chance of renewal

How many NTs cancelled their subscriptions today you ask? ... alot

BUMP

Sorzella 125 Nano NT -
    -Omni-Scummette Pistol Slinger Extraordinare
    -Mother and Provider to her little family of Omni scum Alts
    -President of the Insomniacs Foundation
    - You can pry my pistols from my cold dead hands, wait no you cant they are in reclaim..

I agree.

Imagine a weapon-user that couldn't over equip a QL200 beam?

Wouldn't make you to happy, would it.

Agreed. Since NP's are our main weapon, how bout making other classes main weapons trade skill only also. Also, nice going funcom for finally saying what most of us already knew...didn't see that in any patch notes.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Signed. I say nerf every other professions weapons and nano formulas above ql170-180. Only fair right?
    NT's are Gods. No really we are. What are you lot laughing at???

Level 220 Clan NT. Proud member of JVC

My equipment

Post .

no need to nerf. Just give NT's a nt only item they can wield instead of weapon that will increase there damage our in some other way radically improve damage/time. that way nt's wont risk becomming uber, since you cant get the effect when wearing a weapon!!

JEB this isnt about damage right now, thats another story (nevertheless a huge NT issue).

FC, either make our QL 170+ weapons available or nerf all other weapons that ql range tradeskill only. Same rules for everyone.

Signed.

Rav

Megabio
    Originally posted by SA_DarkSoul
    JEB this isnt about damage right now, thats another story (nevertheless a huge NT issue).

FC, either make our QL 170+ weapons available or nerf all other weapons that ql range tradeskill only. Same rules for everyone.

Signed.

Rav

Well, if they did that then it'd be absurd.. at least it'd be possible to get NT nuke instruction disks.. You cannot make any weapons that are of use.. no novas, no beams, no riders, nothing of use.

I know that was rather sarcastic..
    ~Chris

Maybe the disks drop once in a while but good luck finding an engie to put em together, esp. for izzys last word, ql 212.

Sure make high lvl NT nanos available again, and I'm all game. But i havent seen a single MP for example, asking an engie to assemble his ql 190 nano. Why? Cauz the crystals are already there and lootable.

Rav

Regarding Anarchy Online:

It is important that FUNCOM shouldn't nerf a profession by lessening a professions primary abilities and characteristics.

I have never played an NT nor do I have any inclination to play an NT (what I am stating here is my unbiased opinion)...

Every profession should have unique abilities and characteristics that are specific to the profession. Making harder for a profession in their own "skillset" while other professions with similar skillsets are not nerfed doesn't make sense.

NT's should have it easiest and shine in terms of DD and Nuke Nanos and NOT HAVE TO WORK HARDER THAN THE OTHER PROFESSIONS THAT GET SIMILAR ABILITIES!

Engineers should have the best pets (bots).
    Crats should have the best charms.
    Soldiers should be have the best artillery.
    MP's should have the best "support" buffs.
    Docs should have best heals
    MA should have best body attacks and body control.
    Enforcers should have the best body development.
    Traders should have the easiest trade and marketing skills.
    Fixers should have the best "thievely" attributes.
    Agents should have the best "espionage" attributes.

If ANY one of these were nerfed...that respective profession would be up in arms...

*TO FUNCOM : Players get attached to their characters and profession types. Severely penalizing them will only create a mass exodus from the game when they have no where else to turn.

I myself will only play an ENGINEER or BUREAUCRAT because that is my mindset. If both of these professions became unplayable to me...I would have no where else to go. No other profession interests me...therefore I would close my account. This is potentially what is happening to the NT's. And from a business standpoint by targetting these HIGH LEVEL aspects of the game you are effectively targeting the customer base who are going to be playing and paying for recurrent months...your recurrent revenue!

Please reconsider allowing each profession their respective abilities and thoughtfully considering each profession before applying "nerfing" fixes.

If ANY one of these were nerfed...that respective profession would be up in arms...

*TO FUNCOM : Players get attached to their characters and profession types. Severely penalizing them will only create a mass exodus from the game when they have no where else to turn.
    Goto the NT boards..

That is exactly what is happening

Give me my NFs back!

NTs should have the strongest NFs in the game, but how can we when we can't even find them ingame?
    GameDev in Training.

Originally posted by CPhoenix
    Give me my NFs back!

NTs should have the strongest NFs in the game, but how can we when we can't even find them ingame?
    Even if you found them, those nukes are NOT the best in the game... the best ones are reserved for MPs and Crats...
    NT phone HOME!!

BUMP!
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

Originally posted by Garzu

Even if you found them, those nukes are NOT the best in the game... the best ones are reserved for MPs and Crats...

For the last time Garzu, it's not true.

Originally posted by Lucid Flow

For the last time Garzu, it's not true.
    They got the BEST single target nukes in the game. THEY DO!, and now that they totally nerfed our AEs, and crippeled them close to uselessness, dont come here and brag about them plz.
    NT phone HOME!!

NTs shouldnt have to rely on engineers to make nano-formulas

Originally posted by Garzu

They got the BEST single target nukes in the game. THEY DO!, and now that they totally nerfed our AEs, and crippeled them close to uselessness, dont come here and brag about them plz.
    It's been said over and over again. They don't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast