Thread: No Drop Items

Lightbulb No Drop Items

Just an idea about No Drop's. I saw this in an other thread. Would it be possible to set some type of activation. ie... Lets say you find a Yalm, or a Fighting Style thingy. If I already have a Yalm and I find one on a mission, I should be able to trade it as many times as I want. Now, if any one person activates the item then it becomes a No Drop. I was in a mission where a chest was locked. I could not pick the chest and a friend that came along to do the mission picked it. Guess what! A QL 87 Yalm. I went nuts. My character doesn't have one. But I of course could not loot the chest because as we all know only the person who picked it can loot it. So she picked up the Yalm and now she has a Yalm that was supposed to be for me. THAT SUCKS. Please fix this. I also find things that I don't need that are No Drop and I could easly give it to someone. Anayway, Please Look into this. I'd hate to find like 5 Yalms or whatever in a locked chest that I could only loot and not be able to give it to someone who could use it. I know I can't afford to buy one.... I'm working on it.... but it is taking a looooong time....

If its any consolation, a QL87 Yalmaha is way too high in QL to be useful (costs too much skill.) QL50 or so is ideal.