My first character was and is an agent. I chose the prof. when I knew nothing of the game at all...I just wanted to be a "secret agent".

In any case, as I have progressed, I have been very down hearted at what has become of him. It's like the prof that gets to do the coolest things is the super weakest possible. Being my first character, I never understood how I was playing the game wrong. I thought that I was lacking in some area or just didn't know what i was doing. It frustrated me soooooo much being killed in 3 or 4 hits...especially with lag, that I would often call it a night raging at what was supposed to be a game.

I don't want a character that can "almost take reds" or even come close. I can take it for granted that reds will kick my butt, but when I get lucky to beat some greens, it is really depressing. What makes an agent so weak tho? 2 main things...we have no heals (which I can understand) but we also have very little HP in comparisson to others. Funcom could just take the easy way out and up HP, but somehow, I don't think that will happen.

What can be done tho? Add a new nano? what would it do? maybe some super ac buff? not likely because missions would be too easy. More offense? I don't think this would fix the situation either because PvP would get unbalanced. I thought about this long and hard, about balance, and the only thing I can come up with is.....treatment. Yes treatment. If treatment were an easy stat to raise for the agent, the agent would then be able to put on higher QL implants which would make him/her stronger. I wouldn't mind if weapons got gimped and needed higher req's to put on because at LvL 77 I can almost put on a QL 200 stigma anyway. Agents make alot of cash. It's no secret they are the richest profession first, so why not give them something to spend their money on? Implants is a huge money hole.