Thread: Ip reset?

Ip reset?

I heard some were talking about an ip reset? i dont no if this is true..but i wouldnt mind haveing it..

Angry I've been begging for this.

But FC seems to be intending to add content before quality. Currently my primary character is bugged (yes i know how it happened and have reported my spontanous bonus and loss of two totally diffrent skills) so i'll not talk about ADV problems again.

Lets see... other than an IP reset they did promise they were going to add in player made weapons. Still waiting on that.

Chain nuke npc's... never been fixed.

Tradeskill shops... well whats the point of that when almost none of the tradeskills are working?

Quest items. Still waiting.

Agent hide skill (i beleive we're still waiting on this... don't have an agent myself anymore. gave up when sneaking became about as useful as walking library making as much noise as an entire heavy metal band concert)

Defensive skills. Anybody EVER avoid an attack completely yet other than a nano cast?

I could continue for a few hours on this but i've decided its probably time to stop talking to FC as they obviously have stoped listening to it's playerbase.

example:

NPC's armor class lowered. doesn't make a damed diffrence if it STILL DOUBLES!!!!

Martial artist weapons now possible to use and still punch. Isn't that brawl?

Add another dungeon. Introducing newer and more screwed up items which we'll nerf later because we don't really test anything.

New Armor... but that doesn't make much of a diffrence, currently my ac is extremely high and no matter what i do to increase it further i still take the same ammount of damage vs anything.

Seems im starting to /rant... maybe i should stop. Bye.

Lets see... other than an IP reset they did promise they were going to add in player made weapons. Still waiting on that.
    There's one, sort of. Mausser Chemical Streamer

Tradeskill shops... well whats the point of that when almost none of the tradeskills are working?
    Pharma works fine. It's just not worth it .

Seriously though, there are some good Mech Eng related trade skill things that the patch added, relating to loot in the new dungeon. Then there's nano-crystal making

Quest items. Still waiting.
    Pads of Interest for one. I think there are others too.

Defensive skills. Anybody EVER avoid an attack completely yet other than a nano cast?
    Chances of avoiding an attack completely is very low even with a high Def skill. Chances of avoiding a Crit hit however...

Surprisingly, since 13.8, I parry quite often with my MA. Considering my Parry is maxed so I can use BwT, this is a good thing. I went through two fights with almost orange mobs, and they never touched me. I just had parry above my head the whole time.

Nuker npcs

It was stated this patch fixed npcs casting chain nukes and nukes way abovve their level. Today I was grouping with my alt against some small lvl 120 seasoned npcs in a mission, it was easy for our level and we were cruising through it, we saw a Seasoned Nano-Technician and said "np they fixed the nukes, no reason to be scared"..

So what happens? First our tank get hit with 2 ql 160 nukes within 2 seconds of each other and drops like a fly, not a second later im hit with a 2500pt nuke twice in a row within 2 seconds of each other, then the other three members dropped simultaneously to getting hit by 3-4 nukes within a 3 second period, all from one level 120 npc using 160+ nukes, casting with a .5 cast and a .5 regen and heres the kicker, the npc was RUNNING the while time she was nuking us.

Haha they made them even WORSE in this patch. sigh.

BUMP!

I agree, FC needs to set up a command such as the bag item but for an IP reset like for ex

/command ipreset

would be good. My chars r all messed up with all the changes FC has been doing, fixing tweaking and so forth.

RESET OUR IP's FC!

Re: Nuker npcs

"heres the kicker, the npc was RUNNING the while time she was nuking us."

ROFL. That is hilarious, but it sucks to die like that. It reminded me of EQ and mobs that chaincasted and ran while doing it until you dropped, even around corners and through walls.

For some reason, that one made me laugh thinking about it.

Altaire