Thread: Bio changes

Bio changes

I no that all professions use the bio. I love it but i dont like the fact that everyone can use this doctor trade item. please fix the treatment packs so a doctor can sell them at a good price and they will work great in battle. Me as a doctor i love healing and making sure that my team is alive but the money is a problem. I think that the bio should be a doctor trade skill only so if the other professions want to make money they have to go to a doctor to change there meat/parts. THanks for understanding.

your doctor winterbeam

Yeah, and I want Nano Prog to be NT only....
    NT phone HOME!!

NT!!! what about MPs and their NP buffs :P

What about agents and our pharma tech skills???

THats a source of income.

Why dont you just make emergency treatment kits?
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

Wink

Seriously, not every profession can keep up with the IP necessary to max pharmatek. So everytime someone needs to convert a high QL monster parts they would have to go to a Doctor, Trader or Engineer. Making the bio a Doctor only item would screw a large part of income for the Trader and Engineer and they are also entitled to use that kind of tool.
    Please try to think of other professions also.

I no when i said that i would have some good reactions. but a trader can sell wrangles for cash equipped a ql80shotgun at 30 and rule all mobs. The engi can do the same they can run super high missions and walk away with nice loot and this is all solo.
    Im just trying to think of a way were a doctor is needed not intending to make the other professions mad by my suggestion.

ok im not whinning cuz i have worked my ass off for what i have got. dont have no plane yet but hey im broke. ok give me new ways to make money. i do meat for donations i do enlarge and ic for donations i do treatment's for dontions. i cant do the 80+ yet but that will help alittle. And i do your meat and my own.

Im a doctor im not able to do missions by myself. And i have afew that will do them with me that I enjoy deeply. But that isnt really the ruler of all the cash i think missions suck for cash. Loot is better than the cash.

Ok sense there are other professions that use parmateck thats not going to work. Mabye they can make our treatment packs better cheaper to make and better than the stores . Make the packs up a skill or something like psycik +5 or integence+5 or something ....somthing that people would need to buy from us that is only ours...other than buffs......beats me im always broke and im just trying to find better ways to make money. And yes i no that doctors are broke in this game.