Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omni-Pol Harrasment

It puzzles me that an Omni-Pol officer would silence you simply for talking if your statements fell within the corporate decency policy, if that was the case I'm sure Omni-Pol internal affairs will be more than happy to conduct an inquisition concerning that officer's actions. However, given the Nanomage Liberation Front's record of terroristic and subversive acts I'm inclined to believe that you were not merely engaged in an idle chat but rather in spreading more lies about the "dwindling" notum reserves, that being the case you should consider yourself lucky that the officer in question did not decide to silence you permanently.

((Reclaim campers rank with ninjas in terms of being the lowest of the low in AO. It's terrible that some people would be so inconsiderate as to totally ruin someone else's fun for a chuckle. If anything like that ever happens again it might be best to use the /quit command and relog in an hour or so or make use of the petition system. I'm really sorry to hear that someone would be that needlessly mean and totally immature ))

Originally posted by Meister
    Greetings Aazamon,
    The ICC is your political representation on Rubi-Ka, thus you should follow the procedures outlined for all citizens on Rubi-Ka upon planetfall.
    The ICC is not our political representation on Rubi-Ka! The ICC represents themselves and their own interests on Rubi-Ka. Omni-Tek is a member of the ICC. (ICC is kinda like the UN for the Hyper Corporations)

Now I'm not one to agree with donut eaters Aazamon, but you and other NLF members should probally be avoiding heavily patrolled Omni areas.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

The ICC is the political representation of neutrals on Rubi-Ka. Nothing to debate about it, since it is a fact.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

The ICC is the political representation of neutrals on Rubi-Ka. Nothing to debate about it, since it is a fact.
    Interstellar Confederation of Corporations (ICC).

March 15 28716 A coalition of rival corporations announces a complete ban on Omni-Tek products and services. The ICC declares the ban illegal, and urges the coalition to rescind the ban. The coalition accuses the ICC of favouritism.
    Look at that, ICC accused of showing favortisim to Omni-Tek.

29222 ICC urges Omni-Tek to reconsider their policies in regards to the clans, and threatens to shorten the lease on Rubi-Ka unless the issue is addressed.
    ICC representing the clans...

29250 The first "neutrals" appear when Omni-Tek employees - as well as clan members - abandon their affiliations and settle in non-political zones. Fearing more ICC interventions, OT authorities turn a blind eye to these neutrals.
    OT ignores Neutrals so that ICC doesn't get involved. That's not representation.

May 03 29443 Corporate war-trials begin, but the sheer number of corporations involved means that no individual corporation can be blamed. The ICC announces the establishment of the ICC Peacekeeping Forces, with representatives stationed on all large corporate-run colonies.
    Also on that page, ICC accused of favouritism for OT, again.

29462 Fearful of ICC penalties, weakened by the Corporate Wars, and conscious of public opinion, Omni-Tek cautiously pulls back from the north.
    ICC indirectly influnces OT in favor of the Clans.

July 04 29470
    The Council of Truth, Omni-Tek representatives, and ICC observers sign the Tir Accord. A permanent ceasefire is finally in effect.
    No mention of neutrals here.

August 21 29476 The ICC announces, through Secretary General Isidra Derousse, they will use the emergency powers to deploy additional Peacekeeper troops on Rubi-Ka in order to ‘protect innocent civilians’.
    Protect, not represent.

November 29 29476 The ICC declares an end to Omni-Tek's absolute monopoly of notum mining, opening up for all organisations to drill the precious element. The new rules stipulate, however, that Omni-Tek retains its monopoly on off-world distribution of notum.
    All organisations: Omni, Clan, and Neutral.

December 05 29476 In an editorial in the radical publication the Voice of Freedom, the editor looks at ICC’s decision to end Omni-Tek’s monopoly on notum mining, and brands the decision the opening of the fourth Rubi-Kan Civil War. He calls it The Notum Wars.[/url]
    And here we have the first Civil War where the neutrals are involved in said Rubi-Kan Cival War. All we have to fight for is out right to mine notum...or to prevent the mining of notum.

Nowhere in the history of Rubi-Ka do I see the ICC declaring themselves the voice of the neutral population, or being our political representation. It is only a fact in your mind. ICC exisits to lease planets, enforce said leases, and facilitate negotiations between Hyper Corporations.
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

Then that means that you do not have any representation on Rubi-Ka. The clans would like to see neutrals dead, among Omnis. Omnis dont care for neutrals as long as they stay out of OT business. If the ICC is not your representation, then you are the worst off on Rubi-Ka in my opinion.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Then that means that you do not have any representation on Rubi-Ka.
    Now you get it! And some of us like it that way.

The clans would like to see neutrals dead, among Omnis.
    Not all Clans, or all clanners, want to see neutrals dead.

Omnis dont care for neutrals as long as they stay out of OT business. If the ICC is not your representation, then you are the worst off on Rubi-Ka in my opinion.
    The fun part is, Omni does have to deal with neutrals to a point, and protect them to a point. That point being only what is required to keep the ICC from shortening the lease on Rubi-Ka (again) or imposing other sanctions on Omni-Tek.

OT also has to act in a similar fashion tward the Clans, not protecting, but treating Prisionars of War humanly, and generally, not resorting to terrorist tacticts, adhering to the established rules of war, etc. Fighting a War and maintaining your bottom line must be hell.
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

Originally posted by Glarawyn
    ...OT also has to act in a similar fashion tward the Clans, not protecting, but treating Prisionars of War humanly...
    Thanks to ICC granting all Rubi-Ka inhabitants the benefits of Omni-Tek's Recalim Technology, all you neuts and clanners can all be humanely captured, humanely stood in lines, and humanely shot.

Bullets are cheap.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Bliqz
    Bullets are cheap.

:P
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

Originally posted by Glarawyn
    So bullets are cheap, and God is a bullet...so God is cheap?
    Absolutely free.

The concept of divinity has always been associated with the power of giving and taking of life.

I just say it in the easiest terms and simplest definitions.

((OOC Perhaps this is not the best line of debate for an open forum. If you should want to carrry on an RP conversation on Religion and AO, I will be happy to play along in a private arena ))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Look, I know ICC is an innefective, corrupt group of Hyper Corperations, maybe that's why I'm trying my hand with Omni-Tek. And maybe Omni-Tek doesn't have the wisdom to offer basic human rights, or control it's citizens (I do not blame OT for the actions of the citizents, but for not listening to my complaint or doing a thorough investigation). I am trying to make Omni-Tek change, that's true. I'm trying to show it the follie of it's ways. Omni-Tek won't survive if it continues on this path for Omni-Tek will soon have too many enemies.

If you silence dissent...those who dissent will have to find a way to MAKE you listen.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

That's ok Bliqz...it was just a cheap shot. :P
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12