Thread: Dual Arena

Dual Arena

This idea has been lurking in my brain for ages now but here it goes.

I and im sure MANY other people want FAIR fights once and again.
    This means SELF buffs only but you can NEVER always tell.

Today I killed a twinked Crat, we was both lvl 40, both had elites on, she had red pet, I won, she said i had crit buff and essence etc.

I was all self buffed.

Anyhooo...

I would like to see a place where Apon "entering/clicking/zoning" all BUFFS are removed.

Only teamed people can go in, or only TWO people, then you untam to fight.

you can ONLY self buff, but if that too hard to make, just make it so all buffs are removed and it easy to see if someone buffs someone else.

I want a fair fight, you do to.
    No freaking lvl 10's with essence of behemoth and Collosol Health and Absorbs heh.

Then we can TRULY see which class is the best.

IMHO Soldier will no be ASS good without those damn crit buffs
    Nanomages will get hurt bad with alpha attacks.
    Or people with low hp.
    I dunno...
    Id really like to see a PROPER fight night with ALL SELF buffs but it will "never" happen, people always want to cheat or get ahead.

shame its that most poeple do

What does any of this have to do with 2 arenas?

*snarfs milk thru nose*
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

What does any of this have to do with 2 arenas you ask?

Eh?
    I was on about 1 VS 1 Without outside buffs.
    Some of us WANT fair fights.
    And saying oh BUT im a NT is no excuse
    Do you always have to but such **** in my posts.

PLEASE DELETE Snarfs post that was just offtopic.

Mmm milk.

LOL ultra

might want to check your title cloudeh

Rav

Talking hmm

If made new arena give a lot space run around in. I'm not one for fight an Soldier with MK up. Never really saw much thought in just setting in place tapping buttons either.

Well we're wondering how two arenas in one would work..
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

indeed yes - boxes and ladles while monitoring for that possibility would increase legwarmers to the level of Leonard Nemoy, an event heretofore unbeknownst to man - that would solve the issue.

Nothing more irritating that someone accusing you of outside buffs when they lose. That pisses me off to no end. I don't do or recieve outside buffs for arena fights. My take on that is that the arena is for duels. It should be treated more like a sport.
    However, the political zones, I see no reason for not doing outside buffs. You never hear someone screaming "NO FAIR, YOU CHEATED!" in war.

Xeraseus lvl60 trader
    Xeraseus

Why do I keep playing? *edit* disreguard, ditched this game *edit*

Why Can't Chown Save?

Biding my time until the time is right........

Cool Arena fights shuld be selfbuffs only!!

I totaly agre that arena fight shuld be selfbuffs only..
    We need some game mecanichs that ensure removes all outside buffs..

Then Duells in the arena would be real fun!!

Well when you hit someone and it keep repeating Abosrbed for 600 dmg worth of hits it kinda gives it away no? :P
    lvl 44 sol ;/