Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The New Land Council and EO

The New Land Council and EO

Greetings,

This is to release some information about the New Land Mercs that most orgs Clan,,Neutral and Omni are not privy to.

Most neutrals think that New Land is a democracy and that the neutral guilds run it. Nothing can be further from the truth. New Land City is a Oligarchy that is runned by the New Land Council. Some neutral and clan orgs stated that Elite Operations has no right or authority to place the Warr in New Land. You are partly correct, however EO did not have the final say to place the mercs
    EO was contacted by the legit ruling body of New Land.

The New Land Council had its own reasons for the desire of placing Warr. It was due to the Sentinals, protection of the city and to pressure ALL clan guilds to do something about the Sentinals. The clans claim that the mercs do not do anything. The price of peace is the most valuable reason there is. We will never 100% if the Mercs detour a Sentinal attack. However the facts is this. The New Land Council seemed to think so, New Land is still standing, and this is to protect New Land period.

EO had the same reasons of the New Land council and some others on a org level. In EO the consesus of gathering the monies was 100% Our relationship with the clan though first hand experience was not at all good. Due to lies, deciet and barbarism these acts could not ignored. Orgs such as Opposing Force and Rebels would grief our towers and kill our people and would make statements such as "pick a side" or "this would not happen if you turned clan". These same orgs claimed to fight for freedom vs Omni dictatarship, we at EO finally knew the truth. The only difference between Omni and Clan is that at least Omnis are are more honest. They tell your upfront they want to assimulate you.

Some people will say EO had some bad experence with a few clan guilds. I will state the names of the guilds who used lies, slander, treaty breaking and deception and attacked EO without provaction. Synergy Factor, Lions Den, Black Dawn Syndictate, Leet, Fury, Tempest, Acronium Iron Legion, Choas Order, Axis, Tradze Skills, Opposing Force, Acoloypse, The Mystics, Dust Bunnies ect, ect, ect . We pretty much lost count after 10 or so.

OOC Some people will say it was the clan non rpg orgs that attacked neutral towers. How do you explain the Omni non rpg orgs that did not attack EO and there willingness to enter non aggression treaties? Are the majoirity of Omni just nicer people? What this proved to EO that Clan had the biggest majority of unsportman like people compared to Omnis.

As far as pulling the Mercs out of New Land. I suggest all neutrals and clanners READ the orginally press release that was instucted by the New Land Council via EO. It states "For the Sentinals to be removed" and "Clan/Neutral relations normalize." Nothing less will take out the mercs.

The New Land Council asked EO to not release any information on authorizing the mercs. EO has complied however due to the release of information via news comm that information is declassified. EO would have taken that information to its grave despite some neutral guilds calling for KOS and the like. Since we decided to take full responsiblity and take the bullet so to speak as it would have best serve the New Land Council.

The New Land Council asked EO to help and we complied. Our roots is the Boralis Militia. We had always claimed the right to serve and protect any neutral city in need. With the blessing of the New Land Council we happily and readily complied. The New Land Council has the right to protect itself. EO has the right to serve neutral cities. ANYTHING LESS IS TREASON. EO will fence sit the Clan and Omni war. (Albiet taking some Merc jobs here and there) However we will not fence sit our neutral cities.

EO still has the communication files of hiring talks. When EO declassifies them they will be released for public consumption.

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Operations
    Last edited by Morena; May 20th, 2003 at 18:04:32.

Beat dead horses much?
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Couldn't have said it better Jynne
    Demarcus "Cellestron" Lindner
    Agent, ~Mjlonir~

Its still interesting information Jynne. And knowledge is power.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Treason? Against? Where did this Neutral government spring up from? Are you declaring all Neutrals as a faction in the conflict now? Interesting. Thought you were all independent of each other.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Newland City Council has been around since .... oh ... the Tir Accords were being worked on.

You'd figure someone would know their history.

Oh I see....and EO is their mouth peice. I see. Silly me. All this talk about neutrals being indepentent, having no governement, and not being a faction were just a ruse. Funny how any neutral government talk was avoided in the past.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Jumbo Shrimp
    Military Intelligence
    Fresh Scented Clanner
    Neutral Government
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Free Trade Alliance..Healing Hands...IR, ect....how do you feel about essentially being called traitors if you don't support EO and the New Land Council? So much for not being a faction. Thought the only thing a Nuetral tritor was, was someone who went Clan or Omni.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

I think Sumokan means the Newland Council is a council for the city of Newland. Local government to deal with things like sewers, garbage collection. possibly schools and local police work. A town has got to have some sort of government, come on that stands to reason It doesn't mean the Newland Council has jurisdiction in Borealis or Hope or over neutral factions like IR and Healing Hands.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

The words "anything less is treason" sound a little more than what you expect if talking about a city's public works department. *shrugs*
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Free Trade Alliance..Healing Hands...IR, ect....how do you feel about essentially being called traitors if you don't support EO and the New Land Council? So much for not being a faction. Thought the only thing a Nuetral tritor was, was someone who went Clan or Omni.
    If thats what they believe they can go stick it right where the suns don't shine. We are not a faction, we have no government, and in no way what so ever do we want one. Such things bring with them things which limit the ability to be neutral. And be it EO or these nobodies who which to be some kind of council who are not recognised, and as shown by there actions with the thugs are not neutral, can quite simply *looks for some subtle words* SOD OFF! as they aint wanted, just like there thugs aint.

This so called Newland wasn't ever elected was it? was any citizen of Newland ever consulted over them? NO! they are as much dictators under there own power and instigation as the thugs....and as much can both get lost. There is enough people such as Silverstone going into towns and becoming a dictator without any so called neutral trying the same stunt.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Re: The New Land Council and EO

Originally posted by Sumokan
    ... Orgs such as Opposing Force and Rebels would grief our towers and kill our people and ...
    Oh no, they killed your people? Thats horrible! Who would do such a thing as to kill someone in a time of war!? Why on earth would they kill someone in a 25% gas zone!? Those nasty clanners, the nerve of them!

Caution: The surgeon general has determined that amounts of sarcasm this high can be a serious health risk.

OOC Some people will say it was the clan non rpg orgs that attacked neutral towers. How do you explain the Omni non rpg orgs that did not attack EO and there willingness to enter non aggression treaties? Are the majoirity of Omni just nicer people? What this proved to EO that Clan had the biggest majority of unsportman like people compared to Omnis.
    ((OOC: In a purely OOC sense, that probably has something to do with the fact that most PvPing Omni players feel that they are on the losing end of the conflict. It is much more in their best interest to make treaties with neutral clans, because at least in the view of many Omnis they can't afford to have neutrals messing with them as well as clanners. Conversely, most PvP clan guilds can (again, according to what appears to be popular opinion) afford to have pretty much anyone mess with them because of their numerical and organizational advantage.))
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

As far as pulling the Mercs out of New Land. I suggest all neutrals and clanners READ the orginally press release that was instucted by the New Land Council via EO. It states "For the Sentinals to be removed" and "Clan/Neutral relations normalize." Nothing less will take out the mercs.

The New Land Council asked EO to not release any information on authorizing the mercs. EO has complied however due to the release of information via news comm that information is declassified. EO would have taken that information to its grave despite some neutral guilds calling for KOS and the like. Since we decided to take full responsiblity and take the bullet so to speak as it would have best serve the New Land Council.

The New Land Council asked EO to help and we complied. Our roots is the Boralis Militia. We had always claimed the right to serve and protect any neutral city in need. With the blessing of the New Land Council we happily and readily complied. The New Land Council has the right to protect itself. EO has the right to serve neutral cities. ANYTHING LESS IS TREASON. EO will fence sit the Clan and Omni war. (Albiet taking some Merc jobs here and there) However we will not fence sit our neutral cities.

EO still has the communication files of hiring talks. When EO declassifies them they will be released for public consumption.

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Operations
    ((Not trying to be picky, but was this whole passage OOC? I noticed you wrote OOC, but never ended it to go back IC, yet it seems further down you were back IC. ))

Re: Re: The New Land Council and EO

Originally posted by jhh

Oh no, they killed your people? Thats horrible! Who would do such a thing as to kill someone in a time of war!? Why on earth would they kill someone in a 25% gas zone!? Those nasty clanners, the nerve of them!

Caution: The surgeon general has determined that amounts of sarcasm this high can be a serious health risk.
    Its seems some people don't understand the idea that if you have towers, you get to defend them against attacks, no matter what faction or nonfaction you are. You don't want to be attacked, don't build towers. Cheers.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Re: Re: Re: The New Land Council and EO

Originally posted by Uwen

Its seems some people don't understand the idea that if you have towers, you get to defend them against attacks, no matter what faction or nonfaction you are. You don't want to be attacked, don't build towers. Cheers.
    All OOC:

Uwen, does your character really believe that unprovoked attacks by clan organizations against towers that were neutral from day one is justifiable and good? That opinion seems to be far from the official stance of your guild.

The reason why I'm asking is because you're making a statement here that sounds an awful lot like "you should have known this would happen, it's what NW is all about", which is true OOC, but I can't see how this is something any and all characters would realize (IC) when ICC deregluated notum mining.

EO had towers from day one, would it be natural for a neutral person (again talking about IC) to assume that the freedom loving clans would attack their mining towers en masse from day one? I just don't think so. *shrug*
    Delmar "Rubel" Dinnen
    President of Desert Winds

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    Newland City Council has been around since .... oh ... the Tir Accords were being worked on.
    Actually, the Tir accord clearly states that the CLANS (you know, those who it seems certain not very centre of the road neuts hate) will after 60 days release Newland to the neutral population. THERE IS NO mention, what so ever in the Accord about anything closely resembling a Newland City Council. Whoever these people are, they are just self proclaimed rulers who are running Newland as a dictatorship. As such this so called council needs to be removed post haste.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

OOC:

I am kinda tired of the whole neutral discussion, but since Neutral land is pretty much surrounded by clan land it is only natural that Clan/Neutral conflicts will happend more than Omni/Neutral conflict.
    Had neutral land been surrounded by Omni land it would have been Omni who attacked the most.
    For non RPers it is simply a matter of colours, it is not our team so it is a potential target. Wouldn't make a difference how many factions it was.
    It got very little to do with being unsportsmanlike.
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Originally posted by Nyadach

Actually, the Tir accord clearly states that the CLANS (you know, those who it seems certain not very centre of the road neuts hate) will after 60 days release Newland to the neutral population. THERE IS NO mention, what so ever in the Accord about anything closely resembling a Newland City Council. Whoever these people are, they are just self proclaimed rulers who are running Newland as a dictatorship. As such this so called council needs to be removed post haste.
    (( Note: Written as Santorin, not Rubel ))

I've never seen any IR member spend much time in Newland City. Neither has other ex-IR members I've spoken to. In fact, most IR members seem to stay in Borealis. So I don't really see that you have any authority to speak for the citizens of Newland.

There are no reports to indicate that the citizens of Newland City have any objections to the current administration of Newland City, and I do have extensive intelligence reports on the current state of neutral areas. Neither have I seen anything, from yourself or others, to indicate that they are running the city "as a dictatorship".

It seems to me you are trying to discredit the Newland City Council without producing any evidence that they've done anything wrong. Of course some of the citizens of the city would take it upon themselves to administrate the city once it was "released" to the general population. I don't see how you can twist that into a crime, like you appear to try in your post.

What I see here is the biggest neutral guild (IR) throwing their weight around and trying to get rid of the administrative body of a neutral city simply because they disagree with the political decisions of that body (ie. the Newland Mercs).

This begs the question: Who is acting as a dictator? The answer is obvious, IR as represented by Nyadach here are trying to bully other independant organizations into following their ideal of what a "neutral" should be, and wants to singlehandedly dictate the policies of neutral cities.

Well I have something to tell you: You may be the biggest neutral guild around, but that does not give you the right to dictate policy for independents that are not a part of your organization. Be careful, you're sounding more and more like these "dictators" you make everyone else out to be.

Sincerely,

Vincent "Santorin" Cardinal,
    Unit Member of Desert Winds, former IR member
    Delmar "Rubel" Dinnen
    President of Desert Winds

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast