Thread: Clan ate my hideout!!

Clan ate my hideout!!

In the dark streets of Boralis Sumokan peers into the night and loooks around for prying eyes. "I'll just grab a sandwich and post some more clan hate mail hehe I am sure Pryo wont mind" After making sure the coast is clear he inserts the key card and goes into the secret passage. waking the corridor he stops abruptly. "What the hell is this, the damn door is gone!!" He prods, he shakes, he batters, he curses and he spits but no door.
    "Where the hell is it, its always been here.?!" He winds back down the passage and makes his way to the bronto burger and thinks. "Clan, the frigging clan problably stole secret hideout, why not they steal everything else", Oh I have some hate mail going on now!!

OOC Hehe ok maybe its not so secret but for those that know what I am talking about. Did ya noticed the "secret hideouts" are gone from the city? They were great meeting places for guild meetings, conferences and simply impressing peeps who did not know.

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Operations

Borealis is odd that way, some bits of it seem to come and go.

Personally I put it down to all the space-warping technology that's been employed there over the years. Wormholes to Smuggler's Den, NT warps, now perhaps the overly close proximity of grid to whompa and the increase in traffic through the city - whatever the cause, this isn't the first time that bits of Borealis have gone AWOL temporarily.

Perhaps that's why no-one really trusts their apartments...

Cheers,

~R~

While nibbleing on the secret hideout...

" Silly people, leaving such a lovely secret hideout unguarded "
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Greetings,

Posted by Buglight:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------

NO!! It was the clan hairy back and tougue women I tell ya, shhh they are everywhere!!!

*buffs and calls for reinforcements* Break out the deodorant and shaving kits!!!

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Operations

Those are just leets. Borealis has a small leet problem, you'll get used to it...

By the way, your hideout didn't have any ph4t l3wts in it, did it?

Cheers,

~R~

I'm not sure I want to eat at Sumokan's BBQ, look what his food has done to him - he's warped
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

all your secret hideout are belong to me!

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

(( All 4 secret, or not so secret rooms were removed and moved to 4 holes in the patch...guess it was a bug they finally fixed. ))

Considering its the Omni's who are currently holding the aforementioned room, and they didn't take it off the Clans, it would seem the evidence is that it was the Omni's who stole the room/s....or more precise, Omni Mining.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

MM rocks back and forth in the corner hugging her knees.

it's the leets, I told all of you. they're taking over the world. secret hideouts are just the first sign.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by MissMaul

it's the leets, I told all of you. they're taking over the world. secret hideouts are just the first sign.
    Well...

duh

This is only the beginning. The leets will rise again!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

*holds out a cup and shouts*

Please support your local Save the Leets Foundation!

They need armour and weapons to take over Rubi-Ka.

Please support your local Save the Leets Foundation!
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

/me runs in looking scared

Everyone! i have information leets have perfected a secret mind contro......

r u nbi?
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Originally posted by MissMaul
    MM rocks back and forth in the corner hugging her knees.

TD rocks back and forth in the corner, hugging Missmaul's feet
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Uwen
    The leets will rise again!
    Bliqz stops blasting Leets for a moment.

"Again"?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

well i think this thread took an unexpected turn
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Originally posted by Bliqz

Bliqz stops blasting Leets for a moment.

"Again"?
    Um... yes! Again! I... er... The Board of Directors of OmniTek used to.. um... all be... leets. Yeah. Radiman too. Um...

Ok, its because the south will rise again didn't fit
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

No, the leets will never take over, they are small and helpless, leets are simply dumb animals, they would never be capable of doing something like that. As for the wild insinuations that there are leet spies among us, masquerading as our comrades, put them out of your thoughts, leets could never be capable of such acts.

*chirp*

Originally posted by Shuldrich
    No, the leets will never take over, they are small and helpless, leets are simply dumb animals, they would never be capable of doing something like that. As for the wild insinuations that there are leet spies among us, masquerading as our comrades, put them out of your thoughts, leets could never be capable of such acts.

*chirp*
    looks at shuldrich, then suddenly her eyes goes blank as the mind control chip kicks in

Yes my Master I will obey.

goes to fetch some carrots
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Originally posted by BugLight

Bug, what does hideout taste like? Won't you try say, a good apple pie? (Don't think so )

*whispers Poor guy, eating a hideout instead of a good nourishing pie... misguided soul... *
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

My apartment needed an addition, so I stole half of Borealis.
    Just because I have a metalic jaw, doesn't mean I've ever been in a 007 movie.