Thread: ego style

Cool ego style

Greetings! My Name is Takamasu, it is a pleasure to meet you.

It's only a couple of days now since I arrived here. I miss Terra.

When I arrived here, I did not know much about OmniTek or the uprise of the clans. Excuse me, why are you laughing? Neither OmniTek nor the Clans are my family. Can you explain your behaviour to me? This is not my home world, please excuse me.

Oh now I understand. You are convinced by the ideals of your leader, and don't understand how somebody else couldn't, is this right? This is very good, I appreciate that very much. Those goals may or may not be the same as mine, that's not important in the end. It is your faith that honours your leader. I hope for you that he loves you as much as you love him. Why are you laughing now? (I really have to familiarize with the people here, they can be so impulsive)

You have to understand, I just arrived here two weeks ago. I am just starting to get used to the ways of this world, and I have only seen such a small part of everything that's happening here. Yes, arrived here from terra. You can tell from the accent? I am impressed! You're right, it's not my mother language. Excuse me if you have troubles understanding me, I do my best to change this. I have to learn to understand you better first, though.

Who I am? ...

I would be happy if I could give you a clear answer to this question. I was raised and trained to be a Ninja. But now that my Teachers, and all of my friends are dead, I honestly don't know if I should still call me like that. Yes, Ninja means Survivor, but am I really still alive, or is it just my body? I will have to find my place on this world, before I can decide if I am alive. What will always remain within me is the strong and unbroken will to be guided only by a loving heart, and never ever by interest in outcome.

Excuse me, what is a sissy? No, I am sorry, but I will never fight to prove anything. Let me just repeat a little poem one of my teachers wrote a long time ago, and I hope it will open your mind a little bit:
    "From the bottom of the earth
    I shall leap to heaven
    I'll remind thee
    that dust and cinder thou are
    Thou shall not see me
    for thou have no will to look
    to lower thy gaze
    And here I come
    your eternal bed"

Shidoshi, I hope I did not spoil the greatness of these words by taking them into my own unmatured mouth. My beloved family, only my own immortal soul knows how much I miss you.

Here's the skinny of whats going on here on Rubi-Ka.

Omni-Tek is trying to punish traitorous, theiving skum (I.E. the clans).

The clans are trying to gain the Moral Highground to justify their blatent theivery and attemt to steal not just the notium, but the whole planet.

Omni-Tek is tempered by compassion (as evidenced by Boss Ross's amnisty)

Clanners are brutal thugs (as evidenced by their readyness to kill innocent neutral people)

Omni-Tek care for it's employees (as evidenced by superior armor capabilities)

The Clans don't give a lick about their followers, except for their capacity to carry weapons. (as evidenced by no advantages whatsoever)

Oh yeah, the neutrals seem to be hanging around in hopes that they can turn a buck in the soon-to-come war. I admire their capatilism, though I'd rather they bought weapons and armor from clanners and sold them to OT personel (so the clans have less armor and armorments), rather than the general free-for-all that seems to be the prevalent attitude; but what are ya gonna do? It's not like we're fighting them.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!