Thread: MA(31) seeks true guild

MA(31) seeks true guild

Greetings,

I'm looking for a group of advanced players to accept me as an apprentise in their guild. This is my first MMORPG and my first character and I want to learn from the best. If your standards are high I will aim to meet them. My wish is to follow, and someday sit with the sages.
    I have reached lvl 31 (in 2 weeks) without any help, but the game is starting to get lonely. If it matters... I average about 20-25 hours a week in Rubi-ka.

Thank you for your concideration,

GrapesOfRath

If you are in RK2, Project Revenant is for you. Check us out at www.projectrevenant.com
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

more...

I forgot to mention... I am in Rubi-Ka 2 and a CLANsMAN!

hiyas!

Hello, I am MacBean006, 151 enf and president of KBI. We are on dim 2, clan and have over 130 members. I think you could fit in well with us, we have many people to hunt and team with and high lvl ppl to help you get anything that you need. If you would like more info or have any questions feel free to msg me in game.

Clan Vox Populi is part of the Project Revenant at the same website I listed. Go there and check it out. I don't think you will be dissapointed.
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2