Thread: AO Character Display

AO Character Display

Hey all,

I made this quick script (that is not complete) that will display your character (its just like the People of Rubi-Ka but you can customize the way your info is outputed).

You can check it here: http://www.red-sub.net/test/ao.php?c...cter_name_here

Username: AO
    Password: testing

(where your_character_name_here is your characters name)

NOTE: This only works for Rubi-Ka 1 characters!!!!!! (If you guys want I'll add support for Rubi-Ka 2 as well)

If you guys like it please email me (commander_zalbag@yahoo.com) and I'll develop it more =)

Ok I need to bump this =)

Also I fixed the problem with it not showing your prof, and I added a bit of color to it too.

Feel free to try it now guys =P

What do you guys think though ????? On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the best) what do you think of this script ?

NOTE: Funcom has not updated the people of rubi-ka db =( So you will see your old level/character

I like it. It's the only thing out there that I've seen that can list characters without them being in a guild. You should expand or get together with the people at www.ymera.com because there could be some pretty cool stats developed from it.

I give it an 8...very good, but could be ultra-powerful if statistics were added about the entire world (I don't know how much HD space you have or anything so if my suggestion is out of whack I apoligize).
    "Your village called...their idiot is missing"

Psilex (Agent)
    Smokegirl (Nano-tech)
    Tylerdurdon (Bureaucrat)

Proud Member of:
    Omni-Tribunal
    Omni-Pol

Hmm I see what you mean. I like the idea and I will expand (I can't join www.ymera.com cause they use perl, I do PHP =)).

The only thing I am still trying to figure out is where these guys are getting the information from. (It looks like some db or something but I can't seem to put my finger on it).

If any of you guys know how antiguardians.org and ymera.com get all this nice info please email me at: webmaster@red-sub.net

Or if you have any suggestions for this script or for other ideas for new script email me with those ideas too =)

I'm not sure at all, but both sites say they get their info from www.anarchy-online.com

So wouldn't it be easy to have your page linked kinda like I do at the bottom of this page, except with a blank?

Although, the way that ymera does some of the listings makes me doubt the do it this way....especially with the rankings....

Hope I gave you an idea, and keep up the great work
    "Your village called...their idiot is missing"

Psilex (Agent)
    Smokegirl (Nano-tech)
    Tylerdurdon (Bureaucrat)

Proud Member of:
    Omni-Tribunal
    Omni-Pol