Thread: Saving mission slider settings

Talking Saving mission slider settings

Ok, this idea just came to me tonight, i searched the forums and couldn't find anything similar so here it is :

I just discovered AOMD, and i LOVE it, but there is still one thing slowing me down on the mission generators - having to reset the sliders EVERY TIME.

We all have our preferred settings (full bad/full money, etc.) and if you're like me, you have to reset those to the same settings over and over every time you generate another mission set, right?

Why not have the mission booths remember the last settings you used so you don't have to redo it every time? It couldn't be that complicated to code this in, and it would be sooo much easier (especially if you get the mouse-pointer lag).

Imagine just having to hit 'Generate Mission' every time without having to set the sliders! (unless you want to try something different)

Somebody please bump this into the next patch! I would think it would be simple to do it on the client side by just setting some flags or something.

(If there is already a way to do this somehow, and i just don't know about it, then yes i will feel like an idiot... but please tell me!)
    Cashish
    lvl 41 Solitus Trader
    lvl 11 Nano Crat
    Clan

after you generated the missions you don't have to restart the mission designer again. move one of the sliders a bit and you can generate a new set of missions without restarting.

you only have to restart it after you accepted a mission

I agree

That's the point though.. you shouldn't have to reset it every single time you head back to the booth. It should keep the settings. I've only been playing for 4 days, but that was one of the things that popped up in my head immediately.
    Baledin Trueshot
    Soldier in the service of Omni-Tek
    Organization: Future
    baledin@hotmail.com

half the answer

girl -> thanks for the tip

I guess i missed that somehow, probably because i very rarely change my settings. Just moving one slider and then setting it back again will help immensely!

Still would be nice to save 'em tho... for the next time you come back for more.
    Cashish
    lvl 41 Solitus Trader
    lvl 11 Nano Crat
    Clan

Question

How do i use AOMD?
    Punkbum lvl91 Soldier Tempest
    Punkbumm lvl47 Trader Tempest

AOMD

don't remember the link for AOMD, just do a search on the forums - that's how i found it
    Cashish
    lvl 41 Solitus Trader
    lvl 11 Nano Crat
    Clan

bump

Great easy game enhancement idea.