Thread: Unarmed Animations

Unhappy Unarmed Animations

Well, first fight with 13.8, I looked with a smirk as I stopped doing techncially min damage, and entered into a small range of damage around what my old min was.

Then I noticed the animations. I threw 2 kicks, the roundhouse Cyborg style that occasionally happened... I perked up, thinking that this animation was finally getting into common usage.

Then it kinda stopped happening.

FC, please add in the kick as a random MA animation to cycle with the punches. No, it wouldn't really add anything other than a break of graphical tedium, but it can't be THAT hard.
    Last edited by Zagadka; Feb 28th, 2002 at 01:46:51.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

I'd hate to bump myself, but I'm not going to pretend that I'm above it.

No this isnt much code and I strongly think FC should take a damn half a hour to type this damn code. Pull one of your misc. code typers and have him type code for this.

Rite you have, Player do this.... do this..... do this.... now this... repeat.

Here is something I learned in BASIC PROGRAMMING FRESHMEN YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL. Pick number 1-10, If 7 or less; do punch, if 8 or great; do kick (And for fun you could) do +5 damage

now isnt that worth a half a hour of time, makes MA's less boring, Makes them do a LITTLE bit more damage.

You need to work more with the customers ppl get mad that stuff isnt worked on and they leave. This is something so small and smipe yet it makes a world of a difference to the MA's.

They already have code. Cyborgs and the unfinished breeds do the kick and punches, and the PCs do them too - but very rarely.

Shouldnt' be hard for a minor improvement that can't piss anyone off but will make some people a little happier.

Same deal.

Thumbs up YEAH!

BUMP

*punch*
    *uppercut*
    *punch*
    *punch*
    *kick*
    *round house kick*

Damn, that makes me wanna play MA, FC should Really implement this simple fix!