(Backstory: Dominick "Waiko" Heiliger, born July 7, 25346
Left abandoned on the doorsteps of the Order of Life
Was eyeless at birth, sockets sealed shut
Unable to walk or speak, created manifestations of his
heart and soul
Taught meta physics his entire life
)

January 23, 25472

I'm preparing for rest now, I've discovered something today that even I can not explain. My visions grow stronger with each passing night, I fear what I will see tonight.

I can not remember the first time I had created, unintentionally then, the manifestations of my heart and soul. The priests of the Order told me they had never seen such horrid creatures. They helped me though, now I control these creatures as though they were part of me.

Today I visited my doctor, after last nights vision I felt I needed to. He thought perhaps it was psychosis, so he ordered a nano enhanced scan of my head. The results, he told me, were odd to say the least.

I'm not familiar with the correct terms, I'm not a doctor afterall, but apparently I have a block of notum, interconnected with the rest of my brain, where my vision would normally reside. Which would explain why I have no eyes. But does it? He mapped my DNA and examined my genetic coding. He told me I shouldn't have such an oddity, that I should be... normal... he had no direct explanation for my visions, but suggested this may have something to do with it.

Last night I dreamt again, but something new. Perhaps I should write it down while it's fresh in my memory

I dreamt I was enveloped in nothingness. Neither light nor dark, tangible nor intangible. Just nothingness. From the nothing came a brilliant light which blinded even my unseeing eyes. Then out of the light; worlds, stars, suns and moons, all appear and begin to circle thee light spreading deeper into the nothing that was there before.
Then I'm drawn into the light, which once through, becomes a black void all around. No floor, no walls, no ceiling - but darkness in every direction.
From the darkness emerges no more than a thought. It much like the nothing is neither light nor dark, tangible nor intangible. It has no form, but is there. It is an essence...
It then engulfs me, this essence. I'm filled with a feeling of peace, love, warmth... a feeling too beautiful to ever be felt by any mortal.
It takes me, through the universe newly created, and I see it breathe life into the worlds.
Then it arrives to a desert planet, and settles amongst the sands. Time passes, life comes and goes, peaceful it was. Then come the humans. They change the world. Lush fields begin to grow, and cities are built.
Then I'm surrounded by war - blood, pain, destruction. I still feel peace, love and warmth engulfed within the essence.
But then it leaves... I'm alone, surrounded by death. Then I look around me for any sign of life, but it's not there, and as instantaneously as the universe was created... it collapses, leaving me alone, stranded... abandoned in a black abyss of nothingness.

Then I awoke; cold, shivering and alone.

I can not explain this, but I believe the essence was life. Perhaps I will talk with the priests tomorrow. Now I am tired, I go to rest.