Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOGG is recruiting RK2

Originally posted by dilinger

hmmm lets see, all hogg stated was they are recruiting, left link for people to see site to recruit people like them.Then several other people including your self attacked there charater while unprovoked , with words of hatred sounds liek u and the other fells are the hate group as well ( calling the kettle black)
    plain and simple hogg never once responded to your allegations or mindless words of hate so back off and if u dont want to join them thats your choice so stfu
    Sorry for bringing the hate group thing to your attention. If you have been to the sight then you understand their existence. I posted to warn the kids and possible parents that read and say "HOGGS are COOL!" and "I want to be L33T like the HOGGs". I'd rather not have more kids which that kind of attitude in the world. So I’m sorry. I will not STFU about it.

well actually i thought ao was supposed to be for adult gamers and the older crowd. correct me if im wrong might be but i thought there was a age restriction. Also if parents care thatmuch bout there children they shouldnt be playing this game that could expose them to this sort of element and should have them doing something educational

Originally posted by dilinger
    well actually i thought ao was supposed to be for adult gamers and the older crowd. correct me if im wrong might be but i thought there was a age restriction. Also if parents care thatmuch bout there children they shouldnt be playing this game that could expose them to this sort of element and should have them doing something educational
    First off, it says in the EULA that kids can play, just the parents have to set up and be responsible for the accounts. Secondly, the kids shouldnt have to play something else because you want to spew hatred and gank people because you take a sick delight in others pain. Children DO and WILL play this game and therefore you should, supposedly being a father and all, not help to encourage this kind of element. Besides, there are many adults who dont want to have to put up with the childish behaviour of a few sick people while trying to relax and have fun playing a game, which you should have no right to take away or ruin.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

jeez

"correct me if im wrong might be but i thought there was a age restriction"

If there was, we wouldnt have HOGG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12