Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling my title..read on

Selling my title..read on

since i am quitting my MA pretty much permanatly..untill funcom actually finally "fixes" us and not this ****assmofocrappy patch that did NOTHING to fix our dmg and in some cases made us worse (roots, lower min dmg, hardly any increase in crits)...

I am selling off my rookie title. i am 2 or 3 kills (if i could actually kill another rookie) from apprentice.

highest bid who meets the amount of credits im thinking in my head wins the chance to kill me over and over till i lose my title and you gain whatever title u can get off of me.

post here and leave your ingame name so i can msg the highest bidder.

prefferably clan..but if an omni offered insane amounts of credits..that would work too.

/celestiness lvl 170 clan rookie MA now retired due to funcoms total lack of disregard to the MA class.

im serious

im serious about this. anyone want to kill me for my title? i wont fight back. you can kill me over and over and over till i lose my title. im rookie now...alot into rookie. but its gonna cost in credits....

or will trade my title for shades of lud lol.

I am sure there is some MA out there who is interested in a title...
    NT phone HOME!!

I'll give you a monster part.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

lol

snarf im so frustrated right now im about to take you up on that monster part of my title.

c ya around. had fun teaming with you. will be a long time till i can get another toon high enough to team with you. by then..you will have either quit or rerolled a new toon yourself.

lmao

ok that has to be the most pathetic ive ever seen.

lol take care.

I'm pretty sick of Funcom breaking the few things that do work and then adding new broken things.

As soon as something worthwhile is released, I'm outta here too. I just stay because I like the people and the atmosphere.

Funcom's incompetence is going to drive me away though.

Snarf

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Me too snarf, first come first serve for my gaming buck!

I am trying to beta so the end may come sooner than a release
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Anything good coming soon? I'm waiting on World of Warcraft.. but still a long way off

Angry

Well it sure as h3ll is not gona be Bugcoms Midgard...

Fix my god damn MA friends, and fix all this damn bugs!

i'll give you 30 crds and a Bronto Burger.
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

i'm by the strings here too... lvl 170 Fixer, i wish someone would put me out of my misery, does anyone have a good online game? mail me the box please, i can't take much more of this utter incopetence from FC

Ill come kick your ass for free in the arena? How about that, self buffed ok?

Anyway why dya nee creds if your quitting hum ho?

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Ill come kick your ass for free in the arena? How about that, self buffed ok?

Anyway why dya nee creds if your quitting hum ho?
    If I'm not mistaken I think celest will quit her MA, but not AO all together.

And as a sidenote I hope they find a fix to MAs.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Yea I Feel your pain

I hope they do fix the ma and stop breaking shizzz but its a dream i know. Maybe ill go play quake the only thing that reliable to play.
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

ill fight you cloud

ill fight you cloud self buffed just for fun. just to show that a lvl 170 MA cant kill even an enforcer many times his lvl lower (not sure what lvl you are now..but last time i saw you you were gray lol).

would be fun.

and yes..im quitting my MA till something better is done. just wanted to make some credits for my rerolls. my MA will be for running missions for credits only.

if they fix the MA some..ill go back to him. 8 months of playing him...i hate to lose him. but he is basically useless now.

Originally posted by Snarf
    Anything good coming soon? I'm waiting on World of Warcraft.. but still a long way off

Well on my list snarf I see Necron, shadowbane (big pvp game), and SWG. I am trying to get into their beta's because they are not gonna release for some time.

Then in the distant future is Horizons, been waiting over a year for it already and it is at least a year from release... probably more like 2 years from release.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Im waiting for Eve, seems damn nice, not the usual lvlsystemwithnocontentmmorpgthing. It not yet on Beta, but is supposed to be released sometime during 2002.
    NT phone HOME!!

Just everytime I pvp everyone is godamn outside buffed to the max, thats why a hardly do it.

I dont know why some people get the idea I do.
    The only person a PVP with is my soldier well.
    I got a question.
    NEw post:P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast