Thread: What is your purpose in life on Rubi-Ka?

What is your purpose in life on Rubi-Ka?

Greetings, fellow citizens of Rubi-Ka! After came back to RK a couple of weeks ago, I realized that I need a purpose, a goal to keep pushing me forward in a ever hazardous and hostile world of Rubi-Ka. However, I'm a little lost on finding mine, so i would like to hear yours. What is your purpose? what keeps you moving forward? What keeps you fighting day in and day out risk facing reclaim? Is it to be the most feared powerhosue in PvP? Or perhaps to be the most knowledge and helpful person that others learn to love and respect? Maybe to establish the most powerful organization on the planet? To destroy and eradicate the other side's presence on Rubi-ka (clan & Omni)? Or work to bring the factions together to negotiate and sign treaties in order to finally bring peace to this planet? Or something less grand, to share fun times with friends? finding that one rare item that everyone's drooling over or complete that one difficult quest? To seek the downfall of a rival org.? To take revenge on an enemy? Or maybe to host the best event on RK? Help me search for my purpose...."For there is no purpose in life, you cease to exist."
    -- Keen

Ummm

I'm just here for the beer.

/me passes a beer to Manusra.

"Let the good times roll!"
    Kayl - Adventurer
    Niomay - Shade
    Barenn - Soldier <--- retired due to being extremely gimpy

8Proud members of Tiger Claw7