Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aliens behind Enigma forest? EcoCrim investigates!

Aliens behind Enigma forest? EcoCrim investigates!

After some thinking and observations from my newly started EcoCrim, I have come to the fact that the Enigma Forest originates from an Alien Lifeform.

The things I have found as possibly evidence for this, is the following.

1: The Map of Central Artery Valley reveals strange circles and lines, shaped almost like the Earth phenomena "Crop Circles" populary connected with UFO`s. Of course, CAV is far away from civilization, and the chance for bullies or workers that want attention going to the dangerous place just for fun is unlikely.
    My theory on this, would be the work by the Engima`s themselves, a way to contact their relatives and show them they have landed.

2: The Forest it self. Unatural, too symmetric and complicated to be a work of the nature it self or Omni-Tek. The Trees are living creatures too, something we only see here.

3: The Enigma beings. They seem to be similar to supposed Aliens when mankind lived on Earth. Their look, which is nothing like anything else on Rubi-Ka, can only be seen as otherworldly.

These three points is what I have currently figured out as possible proof of Aliens living active on Rubi-Ka, It is my hope that we will discover more about them and maybe find out where they come from.

There has been no visible progress in Enigma Forest since I started investigating it, but I will keep the case open and shed light upon any new events. Any form of threat to mankind or fauna on Rubi-Ka must be stopped before it can go too far, and I have yet to be sure of what these Enigma`s are planning.

Until then, take care.

Credits go to Krystanova and her wonderful website: http://beastiary.somnaterrae.org/index.html
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

Exclamation

Destroy the rainforest before it destroys YOU!
    Felix "Likaetaren" Denk
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok
    NT to the bone.

On a more serious, and more disturbing, note...
    There is a similiar looking tree in Deep Artery Valley, which is known to be the residence of a "Special Agent Lamb" and his Apprentice and Thug if I remember correctly...
    Felix "Likaetaren" Denk
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok
    NT to the bone.

Yes, Deep Artery Valley seems to contain more E.T activity. I have been to the islands in Deep Artery Valley, especially Enigma Island, and seen the trees there too. I will head out there tonight and check it out again.

Is it fear that prevents OT to expand to these zones?

Fear for what?

On a second note,
    There could be a possibility that these came before man, so the question is...

Who is the real alien?

As some of us once mentioned once before I'll mearly quite what Omni-Tek said to us all at that time:

"Omni-Tek and all over corporations throughout the known universe has not discovered any form of alien life in all the many thousands of years of searching."

Well, what can we say about that? believe it or not I guess. There was the little quip back about they aint' looked too hard, but I would never respond to them with such a thing would I
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

All Governments has been known thru time to deny existence of Alien lifeforms, and I expect OT to be no better.

I will investigate this further.

Alien or not, the Enigma are a fascinating species. Their tree houses are some of the most wonderful sights on planet.
    The Enigma seems to live in a perfect balance with nature. Even more, they seem to be able to get nature on their hand. What a difference with our over industrialised society. Maybe that’s why they seem so alien to us.

If I look at the different kinds, I believe there they evolve. From sprout, twig, branch and limb to sapling and finally into tree. The trees seem to gather around some kind of totem or obelisk, engraved with undecipherable hieroglyphs. Did the Enigma raise them? Or are they relicts from a long forgotten past and do the Enigma merely worship them?

The obelisk seem to have some connection with notum, they resemble a notum crystal. The Braindogs, which I’ve only seen around Enigma settlements, clearly have notum crystals on their head. This makes me presume that the Enigma are closer connected to Rubi Ka then we previously believed.

On one of my travels, I came across one of these weird characters found at remote places all over our planet. His name is Zibell The Wanderer and can be found in an abandoned village in CAV (3431x2655). He talks about an Omni Employee, called Dr. Krank. This Dr. Krank seems to study the Enigma. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to locate him yet.

Zibell also talks about Dark People from the Outer Zone, masked… Great forces gathering. A city on the sea, a magical place and forbidden, a spirit world.
    Nothing he says makes much sense I’m afraid, but there might be some truth in it. There most certainly is more about Rubi Ka then we know.

Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    Advisor to the Independent Rubikans

Yes the Enigma is just that.. an Enigma. We as human beings have a lot to learn from their connection and cooperation with nature. They seem to be able to live a good life surrounded by beauty and joy without harming the enviroment. I can only dream of such a day for humankind.

Trisagiona
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

So the Enigma`s originate from Shadowlands then? I wish there was any background on them, as they are among the most interesting species on RK.

(Of Course, along with the Lifebleeders! Uahhh....freaky)

MMM what are the small clusters of trees that are found amongst the Enigmas - often i have seen small groups of these in the forests while out gathering berrys for the kids. These Trees seem to congregate around a plinth or obelisc of some kind, doing very little at all.....
    Remember "Jakeaway" Brigges
    Always "Spoton" Target
    Amsterdam "Firebrigade" Service

Returned from the grave and back in business.....

"Omni-Tek and all over corporations throughout the known universe has not discovered any form of alien life in all the many thousands of years of searching."
    Shouldnt you know us better by now? Dont ask, dont tell.

Enough said.

Those who fear the truth, doesnt seek it.

Those who denies the truth, fears it.

If I may say so, I think Omni-Tek fears the Enigma`s. They are not giving out any official word, either because they dont know anything, or they DO know something but they are afraid to say it.

There is a reason why the Enigma`s are on Rubi-Ka. Either they came here by their own free will, or they are planning on invading Rubi-Ka as the true successor of the planet!

EcoCrim digs down further into the rumours.

Originally posted by Likaetaren
    On a more serious, and more disturbing, note...
    There is a similiar looking tree in Deep Artery Valley, which is known to be the residence of a "Special Agent Lamb" and his Apprentice and Thug if I remember correctly...
    I went exploring yesterday, went to Enigma Forest and Enigma Island amongst other places, and I found it strange that I suddenly met a group of omni-tek thugs, who didn't like my presence much. Thugs and one 'Lamb's Apprentice'. It made me wonder, what is omni-tek doing amongst the Enigmas? And who is this Lamb?

Another thought, about a different kind of species which looks rather 'alien' to me, is the medusas. Their buildings are just as facinating, beautiful..Entvining..*cough* Uh..Where was I.. Yes, Medusas and Enigmas.. Two different sides of a story?

(ooc: I read this post and decided to go exploring to Enigma Forest/Village/Island, Medusa Territory, and to the Rock Golems. The idea when I reached the Medusas was, what if these two species was at some type of war? Enigmas VS Medusas? Two aliens against eachother?

Very good work Cham.

Yeah you bring forth two interesting points. What are Lamb`s apprentice and the thugs doing on Enigma Island? Undercover research? Or could they be abducted by the Enigma`s, and brainwashed to protect their secrets?

About The Medusas. Yes they are absolutely fascinating. They seem highly cultural and advanced, yet utterly dangerous. I took my time to check out deeper in Deep Artery Valley, and I saw Entvined Omni Tek Soldiers. They were aggresive. They seem to have been seduced and abducted by the Medusa`s, which may mean that they are a treat to the society. Luckily, they havent advanced very far, and can only be found in far away places.
    Their technology seems pretty advanced.

Could they and the Enigma`s be from the same planet, or are they two different species who will fight for Rubi-Ka?

Good points by Cham, and thanks to those who keep this alive.

You can stop wondering about alien civilizations. All the answers you seek are in the Rubi-Ka timeline. By reading about the history of Rubi-Ka you'll find that all life on Rubi-Ka was created by Omni-Tek.

Originally posted by Cemetarygate
    You can stop wondering about alien civilizations. All the answers you seek are in the Rubi-Ka timeline. By reading about the history of Rubi-Ka you'll find that all life on Rubi-Ka was created by Omni-Tek.
    Now THAT is what they want you to believe *chuckles*
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Originally posted by Trisagiona
    Now THAT is what they want you to believe *chuckles*
    "They?" You mean all the people on Rubi-Ka (clans, ICC, neutrals and Omni-Tek) and offworld (such as SBC) that witnessed those events take place?

Nice try...I have plugged thru everything. Not a single word on them.

Did Omni Tek create the Eremite Statues in Deep Artery Valley, the Enigma Trees and the Medusa houses? Nah, I dont think so.

Both the Enigma`s and the Medusa`s are own, living colonizations with a society packed into one place. The Eremites are probably native creatures, a lifeform evolved from the desert Rubi-Ka once was and still is. Someone put up that statues. Someone who feared these creatures, or worshipped them.

I dont think they are "Official" beings registered by Omni Tek.
    Last edited by Engelen; May 21st, 2003 at 16:54:17.

The medusa theory is quite interesting, but...prone to fail. If you study old, ancient Earth writings you will find that the medusas are derived from old Earth mythology. This in turn suggests to me that either the Medusas are created by scientists of great knowledge....or, we are indeed living in the realm of myths. I think the former is by far the most realistic viewpoint. Although, the latter would be quite a discovery to make.
    Still, your investigations into this matter are intriguing, and I will follow them with great interest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast