Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving Credit Where Credit is Due

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due

OH REALLY?

::draws the attention to the information provided by Xtronica Entertainment on their site about the Stret Spring Fair that was held on 5/3.::

Here's the official site of the Stret Spring Fair

Circle G worked hard at putting this event together, and I hope that Xtronica will be more careful in giving credit where credit is due in the future.
    Gaiawyn "Autumnblaze" WolfMoon
    Circle G - Events Coordinator
    Atlantean/RK1

OK Blaze won't say it so I will......she worked her butt off on that fair.

Tarryk did a fantastic job (do we expect any less from the GSP crew?) but this was Blaze's project.

The fair was only that good because of all the people who came and participated....but the idea, the planning and the implementation were all the work of Blaze.

Just two little links to help jog Xtronica Entertainment's memory.

Post for the Fair on these forums

Post on the GSP forum
    Last edited by Altared; May 13th, 2003 at 01:30:35.
    Altared (aka Alteredstate)

------
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

If You Can’t Dazzle Them With Brilliance, Riddle Them With Bullets.
    ------

Veddy, veddy interestink... but foul!

Really though, the party was a huge success and I really appreciate the work Circle G and company put into it.. THEY deserve the credit.
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

Hosted by : Gridstream's Tarry K along side Xtronica entertainment.

WTF?

there claiming thay hosted it?

urgh, im gonan leave now before i get banned!

Not only did CG work their butts off to promote this affair, they did a fantastic job of making sure it ran smoothly.

Rubi-ka needs more events like this, the best way to make sure they continue is to respect the ones who put the work in for them.

YAY CG! YAY AB!
    GO NEUTS!
    Auntbeast,
    President, Divine Retribution

Proudly on the fence regarding omni/clan
    Decidedly a neutral

This should, in no way reflect poorly on the regular members of Xtronica. I only hold the author of their gridfeed responsible for such infringement.

Ashes and Dasm performed for CG at a company dinner and did a fantastic job. Fuzzybelly started the fair off with some of his groovy moves. I've had experience with these three in the past and would certainly call upon them for service in the future.
    Atlantean/RK1

I will try and be brief...

This was an Event fully planned by Circle-G's Event's Coordinator Autumnblaze! She enlisted the aid of Gridstream Productions to make it more entertaining!

The event went forth and Autumn and Tarryk did exemplary jobs to make it come thru without a hitch! All invloved had a great time - or conducted fruitful business

Lots of folks had a great time and were happy with their returns on continuing businesses...

Then somebody tried to steal the thunder from Autumnblaze's hard work and tie themselves to Tarryk's and GSP's great job of supporting a well-planned event
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

OOC

Insanely poor taste in my opinion.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Not cool.

Autumnblaze put the fair together. period.

Originally posted by Autumnblaze
    This should, in no way reflect poorly on the regular members of Xtronica. I only hold the author of their gridfeed responsible for such infringement.
    If you look closely at the site, the page is hosted by MissAmy. Upon further investigation, MissAmy = Sensuality. Sensuality is listed as the LEADER of the ORG. So even if it was only one person's error in judgment, thats pretty sad that it was the LEADER.

Circle G, put on an awesome event, and its inexcusable for another org to not give you all the credit for it. Xtronica is an Omni org, so that explains a little bit , but still it was just plain wrong.

I just now caught this thread. Gotta jump in and say that it is truth that Autumnblaze and Circle G did an AWEsome job putting this event together, hosting it, and running the entire thing. Autumnblaze is truly an Events Coordinator to be reckoned with.

I noticed that we (GridStream Productions) were also given credit by Xtronica for hosting and delivering this event. We should not get such credit. We were scheduled for an event, I arrived on scene, I did my show, we all had fun. I was, comparibly, one of the vendors at the event, all of whom also worked hard.

But as for the actual construct and mind behind the event, it's all 100% Autumnblaze's brain. She is, as they say in scientific fields, the shizzle, y0.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Actually.. you are all wrong. Philip Ross organized the party... or so I wish. Good job to Circle G
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

I find it rather unfortunate that someone would claim credit for another's work and I want to again thank Autumnblaze for hosting such an awesome event and hope that, despite this frustration, she does it again.

BTW, has anyone heard any comment from MissAmy, aka Sensuality?
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

Angry Misunderstanding

ok everyone.let me clear this up...........I do not usually post in these forums so, i was just notified of this little misunderstanding.
    I or any of my org, in now way, wished to claim ANY credit for the spring fair last weekend. I was lead to believe the party was GSP hosted.....I was unaware it was Circle g until the day of the party....I was asked by Autumnblaze to attend and provide entertainment........So I listed it on my site.I truly had no idea it was all Circle G's work..............Therefore, I apologize to anyone who may have been offended by my mistake. Circle G did a fabulous job on that party and DO deserve every bit of credit....
    My org was honored to be there, and to provide some fun and entertainment during the festivities. I hope this had cleared up some confusion, and my page will be updated asap.........
    Thanks for listening.....................

Sensuality- Director of Xtronica Entertainment
    - Atlantean server-lvl 42 Doctor

"The love you take, is equal to the love you make"- John Lennon

*nod* if u did not read here i guess it is possible to miss understand

*shrug*

/me leaves room again

From Xtronica's Events Page
    /3/03 - At 3pm EST "Gridstream sping fling" In Stret West Bank - Hosted by : Gridstream's Tarry K along side Xtronica entertainment. This is a gathering to celebrate Sping time and all its magic on Rubi-ka. Poetry readings,great music,hot dancers and cool drinks!Prepare to be entertained!
    No change as of the time and date of this post.

Sensuality
    I was unaware it was Circle g until the day of the party....I was asked by Autumnblaze to attend and provide entertainment
    The flyers that were tossed about Borealis, Athen & Omni Ent, the posts to the forum, the commercial spot on GSP, the gridfeed.
    ::scratches her head:: You realized the day of the event? Then how is it that your site has yet to be updated.

Xtronica was advised of the event, and offered to sign up just as the others had. Fuzzybelly showed up early and agreed to fill in between those who had signed up. I only show three who signed up to entertain - Katpaws, Boxcarwillie & Dooley. The rest were impromptu.

Misunderstanding indeed.
    Atlantean/RK1

Angry <sigh>

I have made a formal apology on my website. Unfortunately my web designer<not me> made the mistake to begin with. I apologize profusely for any inconvienance this has caused you and Circle G.....Can we just get over it now and move on please? Go see the site again........
    www.lvcm.com/Missamy/xtronica ...................Sensuality
    Last edited by Sensuality; May 16th, 2003 at 21:31:52.

Darn! I'm sorry I missed this. It sounds like it was awesome.

Perhaps a Summer Festival in June?

Thank you Sensuality. I apologize if this seemed to be harsh, and hope it won't affect any future business between us. I'm sure you'll want to charge us double for any private events. ::laughs::

Ideas are being kicked around for the next event. I can assure you that it won't be in June. (too soon after the May event.)
    Atlantean/RK1

Smile To Autumnblaze

Autumn, Im glad we came to an understanding....I am not the type of person to EVER steal credit where credit is due........I shall properly punish my webmaster (boyfriend) as soon as possible for this inconvienance and if you should choose to ever hire us, You'll get my special %50 discount <wink>.....Sensuality

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast