Thread: The story of Lewis "Rocherd" Randigo Episode 1

The story of Lewis "Rocherd" Randigo Episode 1

Rocherd sits in the lounge of Reet's Retreat starring at the video camera and presses Record on the communicator

Hello and welcome to the first in a series of Biographies about my life.

Well, You know me has Lewis "Rocherd" Randigo but you don't know how I came to Rubi-Ka.

It all began in the city of New York on Earth. I was a millionaire in a large company which produced the now extinct Samson and Gail Marshmellow Sandwhiches. They were loved by Dave of Portal on G4TV.

Well, I woke up to find out my company was going Bankrupt by the competer, Marshmellow Delights Deluxe. So I was walking to the office since I like to walk, I was quickly dragged back by this Thug and then I met this guy his name was Theodore Ross.

He was a major employee of Omni-Tek back when it was only an Antenna Company. Here is what he said.

"I know your company is going bankrupt so I'm offering you a bargain. I will put you in this cryotube till we populate our dream planet, Rubi-Ka" said Theodore Ross

"Who are you?" I said to him

"None other than Theodore Ross, Employee of Omni-Tek The Antenna Company. Our scientists in our lab found this planet a long way away and we'll be expanding our services to the planet when we can" said Mr. Ross

"Well, I don't know. How much does it cost?" I said

"The low price of 9 easy payments of 1 million. The regular price is 22 million" said Mr. Ross

So I picked up 9 million dollar bills from my wallet, they were hard to find, and handed them to Theodore Ross.

"Before I go in, can I go talk to my family?" I said

"Sure, just be back here in 3 hours" said Theodore

I thanked him and walked to my office to tell my family and my company I'm quitting, I arrived to find it closed and my employees standing outside.

"Hello, Today is a sad indeed but sadly I must leave you. I will hand you all 5 million dollar bills and then head off" I said

"Rocherd! What about us? We're your family? Don't go!" said my wife

"Honey! I have to go. I'm a failure so I'll leave you all our items and the rest of my money" I said

I said goodbye to my family and handed everyone 5 million dollar bills and headed off to the cryo-lab to wait till Rubi-Ka comes.

Well I walked in and Theodore put me in the tube and I went into my deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has been Episode 1 of my life story. The next one will be made soon. Thank you for watching.

Rocherd presses the End button.
    Last edited by CarLBanks; May 11th, 2003 at 21:51:17.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

Very.......interesting....why are atenna companies populating planets again?

Well, You know me has Lewis "Rocherd" Randigo but you don't know how I came to Rubi-Ka.

[QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Thanks writing episode 2 has I speak.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt