Thread: Dupe Bug

Dupe Bug

I didn't save before i arenaed and after i died, a couple items appeared both on my corpse(my opponent looted them) and in the reclaim terminal. I though about this, and what if you made 10 backpacks full of bloodplasma, didn't save, and arenaed someone, sold the plasma, arenaed, sold the plasma, arenaed, sold the plasmal, etc. this seems to be a very fast way to get credits, and then say perhaps...sell it on ebay or something?

You dumbass. you don't post this sh!t out in the open.

Now delete this post and go post it on the EXPLOITS forum.

Just so you know, it's doesn't work anyway.
    Once you take an item off you body, it won't be in the reclaim... and vice versa.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

The early versions on test had this bug but I justed tested it on 13.5 and the bug is no longer there. You now lose everything that was looted off you and NODROP items cannot be looted.

Griefers rejoice, the game has devolved for you.

Scorus

Im just waiting for a big ****ING huge ****up where SOMEONE will post saying ALL there stuff except nodrop was looted.

Its going to happen I can feel it

Re:

The item that got duplicated was a nanocrystal i recieved as a mission reward, a lock pick was also duplicated, and i did sell the extra items to a shop, so this bug is an exploit, and as for being a dumbass for posting it here, maybe that's because it's a major issue that needs to be fixed, not kept on the hush hush

I for one am tired of all the cheaters and exploiters running around, ppl are even trying to sell guides to the way they cheat on ebay, it's time something is done funcom

MAYBE this was a one time freak occurance, maybe...but still there are dupe bugs being used, just check ebay
    Last edited by Krazakraith; Feb 27th, 2002 at 20:44:44.