Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *(The Nova Games)*

Exclamation *(The Nova Games)*

Hello Folks. I'm leaveing Rubi-ka Soon and befor I do I thought man I gotta do somthing big and help a few people out. And so I thought of the Nova Games.

Now there will be 3 games total with Very Very nice rewards.

First Game: Hide and Seek
    You will have 2hours to find me. I'am gonna be hiding in Borealis somewhere. Might be in the country, might be in the city, might be anywhere in Borealis.

Prize for the first person to find me: Globe of Clarity + 50 mil Creds!

Rules and/or conditions: All lvls and factions are welcome to this game. I'am not gonna be hiding in sneak mode and I won't be in missions.

Start: Borealis Grid at 9am Est Time Wednesday, May14th, 2003

Second Game: Tournament of Arms
    I'll be hosting a massive contest of strength and power at the tir arena.

Prize for the strongest: 3 mystery backpacks with lots of goodies in em +100mil creds

Rules and/or conditions: To participate in this event you need to be at least lvl 180. This Game is open to all factions. I will not tolerate any ganking while 2 people are dishing it out. Everyone that participates will be in a line in front of the people that are battling sitting and watching the good show. I plan to take about half the arena for this event hope people will understand.

I'am only gonna accepte a maximum of 50 inscriptions to the tournament so post here with the following info: Name, Level, Profession and Title. I'll try to keep in mind at least for the first round profession inbalances but I'am not saying that you might not be fighting your worst prof enemy. After that all bets are off. For the first few rounds you'll get enough time to recharge all your attacks but as you progress your recovery time will be shortened SO BE WARNED! (Hint: Dimach).

If your not there and we call your battle the person what was supposed to fight and isn't loses by deflaut

Last round we will wait till both contestants are at full power.

If you lose during the first rounds you can either come back and watch the rest or leave all up to you

One more thing. I and a few people will be closely watching the duels because there will be a few buffs I'am not gonna be tolerating if ther're not your profession like:

Reflects: If you want to use reflects you'll have to take 4 hits from you oppenant first to make sure you don't have any reflects and then you can equipe your reflect bracer or use your Hacked graft. If not your disqualified. Only Sols and Engis can have reflects to fight with from the beginning.

Shield: Since we can see em if your a profession that isn'nt supposed to have a shield buff on and you do your disqualified If you want to use your hacked graft you'll have to wait 4 hits from your oppenant. Shielding bracers are ok you can have them on already.

HoTs: Same goes for HoT's we will be checking if you have a Hot befor you fight if you do and you are'nt the following profs you'll get disqualified. Only Fixers,Docs, Advs and Agent as Fixers, Docs or Advs will be allowed to have HoTs befor a Match. You can use your graft after you take 4 hits from your oppenant

Note about Adventurer HoTs: You can only have one if your using the Kin of Tarasque Strategie

Form Changes: Kitty, Doggie, leet, etc. I don't want to see them befor your fight unless your a Adventurer or an Agent as An adventurer. Wait 4 hits from your target befor you use your graft

Layers: Not much to say here if you start absorbing damage and your not a Layer prof we stop the battle. I am aware that Enforcers have Tank armor that absorbes a given amount of damage.

Speechs: They are cool since both people will be getting em if they are crat or engi.

HE: Your not an NT you don't HE ^_^

Note: You cannot be in a team while dueling we will be checking that befor you fight and during. To avoid Wrangles and Adv speechs and anything else I'am missing

All other buffs will be near to impossible to detect sadly so you can get those if you want. We will be checking if during your fight anyone buffs you. If you are buffed in any way with Reflects, Hots, shields or Healing if the person that did it was in the Contest he/she will be disqualifed but the match will go on but it will be up to you to cancle what buff you got in the next 8secondes if not your disqualified.

If it's a heal, Root, Deprive skills Dot and whatever we will see if they came from outside or if your oppenant used a graft and stop the match if it came from the outside. We'll have to wait and start again in these case. I hope this isn'nt going to happen thou cause it would be a shame to use a dimach and then get healed and have to stop. If cases like these do come I'll act on the spot and make sure that the proper actions are taken.

Overall I think it should be fun and hope that all the complexe stuff will not have to be used ^_^

Start: Tir Arena at 12Pm Est time Wednesday, May14th, 2003

Third Game: The Hunt
    I'll be asking for a few items that I've seen around rubi-ka in my travels first person to find them and bring them to me wins

Prize: Living Dragonskin Legs Armor +50mil creds

Rules and Conditions: Open to all factions and lvls but I recommend you be lvl 100+ because you might have to kill high lvl mobs. Once you find the items bring them to me in Borealis in By 1 at the secondhand peddlar.

Start: Icc whompas at 5Pm est time Wednesday, May14th, 2003

Sound like fun yet? ^_^ Be sure to tell people about this

Alright so about the Tournement I'd ike people to post here with the info I requested a bit higher up and I'll be posting the names of who will fight who on May 13th I'd like a mininum of 26 people so it could be at least entertaining.

Am I missing anything? post here
    Last edited by Infinitynova; May 13th, 2003 at 17:48:55.

Sign me up for the first and third game. I'm not much of a PvP'er and don't have a title anyway.

/Scrapx

No need to sigh up for the first and third game. Only the second I need Inscriptions. The others you can just show up

Would it be possible to get these times in GMT? 9AM EST doesn't really tell me anything.
    Oryl - 143 Trox MA... Troxxoration(™) Get-up.

First Game: 1Pm GMT

Second Game: 4Pm GMT

Third Game: 9Pm GMT

Sounds like fun, i'd like to sign up for the second game.

Name: Rosbif

Level: 194

Profession: Engineer (don't laugh)

Title: Freshman

Little bit on the reflect shield issue... engineers have their own reflect shield line, so can we start with them to?
    Rosbif Advocate for the enslavement of Octodogs as an alternative form of energy.

Ok I've made the modifications.

Need more people for the Tournement folks

this is really cool, im glad u decided to give back to the community instead of just keeping ur items and never playing
    Last edited by Sheaphead; May 11th, 2003 at 04:34:30.
    jI r0xx0r

bump for great time and a sign up

Name: Khanohara
    Lvl: 139 (currently)
    Profession: Engineer
    Games: 1 and 3 thanks

Bump for a great idea and a good person for giving back!

I am not high enough lvl so I will only be in games 1 and 2 but look forward to watching the 2nd

still have two questions...

1st: on which server is this event? =p RK1 or RK2??

2nd: whats the characetr we have to look for on the 1st game oor do we have to figure this out?

Greets and bump
    Why do i have this strange nick?

Remember1984 - Fixer - Avatars

Changed the Condition of Freshman to None if you want to entre the 2nd game.

Person you will be looking for is Ultranova. That's my ingame name.

Event is taking place on RK 1

Bump ^^

and Sign me up

Fozzysan
    200MA
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS
    WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

Pete "Fozzysan" Sandine
    Guru
    Squad Comander of Lost Chapter
    Alumni of The Red Tigers
    Deffence Masta
    OMG I went back to fists!

sign me up

killer idea, sign me up for the 2nd one

200 Soldier

/tell Aftrglo
    Aftrglo Soldier of Diversity.
    Raawwr Cratrox of Diversity.
    "The opposite of War isn't Peace, it's Creation."

"You don't stab a man in the back 9 inches, pull it out 6 inches and say you're making progress."

sing me up for the search (the first one)

lvl 103 fixer here "icespoon"

heh im up for the search
    /docnah

Im only level 178 but i would like to enter tourney.

Apprentice nanodocris, doctor.

Good idea bump.
    -nanodocris

For Webhosting, Game server hosting, Team speak or whatever kind of hosting you need, please visit Konspiracy

game 1 and 2

/Sasquatchz lvl 97 Adv

bleh, ur leaving ;p that sucks

ill see u wednesday.
    The Darkside clouds everything.... impossible to see, the future is. -yoda

Level 104 MA - Taitue - No longer being played
    Superfast Fixer - Geota

Wen-Tzu Enclave
    U.S.Army

Fun

Sounds cool I'll be there...only hope i can find you in bor or find the items because no way in hell this soldier gonna be Nanodoc :P
    Famousduck - 220/22 Soldier
    Mechaduck - 220/8 Engineer
    Dubiousduck - 185/2 Doctor
    Oomstamp - 74/7 Twink Soldier
    Johnelway - 49/5 Twink Soldier

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast