Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: A Treaty for Neutrals

Originally posted by Cemetarygate

As you can see, I didn't say identical, but "similar in some regards." Such as, both Gaia and Borpac being "environmentally oriented" while Eco Warriors and Borpac both being "extremist militant with conservationist and environmentalist dogma."

Perhaps "plagergize" is the incorrect word to use, but certainly does appear Borpac has taken views from both of these clan guilds.
    YOu obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about, but insist on attacking the integrity of my guild, those that created it, and all the hard work we do. I don't know what motive you have to continue these attacks, but I ask you to stop. Also your half assed retraction is hogwash. Click the link to our guild website http://www.zenpushergasoline.com/nlf and tell me if you know of ONE organization on Rubi-Ka that is anything like us, on Rubi-Ka one or two. Also are you going to accuse every mercenary guild of plagerizing another guild with the same goals? Is Greenpeace plagerizing the Sierra Defence Club? Your argument is BULL CR*P. Your facts are BULL CR*P and I take your comments not as IC comments of a role player but of an immature idiot who rather try to flame some one than engage in the scenario being put forward. If you don't like my RP stories, or the borpac in any OOC sense IGNORE US. but do not try to discredit those that have worked hard to create something special on Rubi-Ka.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Originally posted by Aazamon
    YOu obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about, but insist on attacking the integrity of my guild, those that created it, and all the hard work we do. I don't know what motive you have to continue these attacks, but I ask you to stop. Also your half assed retraction is hogwash. Click the link to our guild website http://www.zenpushergasoline.com/nlf and tell me if you know of ONE organization on Rubi-Ka that is anything like us, on Rubi-Ka one or two. Also are you going to accuse every mercenary guild of plagerizing another guild with the same goals? Is Greenpeace plagerizing the Sierra Defence Club? Your argument is BULL CR*P. Your facts are BULL CR*P and I take your comments not as IC comments of a role player but of an immature idiot who rather try to flame some one than engage in the scenario being put forward. If you don't like my RP stories, or the borpac in any OOC sense IGNORE US. but do not try to discredit those that have worked hard to create something special on Rubi-Ka.
    ((

Do you expect everyone to role play that we all like each other?

Do you expect that no one will role play against you?

Did you think that no one would take up the position of discrediting Borpacs work?

Did you think that Borpac wouldn't have adversaries of all kinds?

Do you expect everyone to role play the game the same way you do?

Should we contact you for your approval before we say or do anything?

Do I have to be one of those persons that have to explain my IC actions everytime I do them, and/or start apologizing for every IC thing my character does if it may or may not offend someone OOC?

And people wonder why "the bad guys" often quit being the bad guys.

Whatever.

))

Originally posted by Cemetarygate

((

Do you expect everyone to role play that we all like each other?

Do you expect that no one will role play against you?

Did you think that no one would take up the position of discrediting Borpacs work?

Did you think that Borpac wouldn't have adversaries of all kinds?

Do you expect everyone to role play the game the same way you do?

Should we contact you for your approval before we say or do anything?

Do I have to be one of those persons that have to explain my IC actions everytime I do them, and/or start apologizing for every IC thing my character does if it may or may not offend someone OOC?

And people wonder why "the bad guys" often quit being the bad guys.

Whatever.

))
    OOC: Sorry for being so harsh, I was in a bad mood heh, but I'm wasn't mad you were fighting against us, I enjoy enemies and enjoy being one. I did get annoyed that you attacked our guild in a way that I saw as unjust, unresearched and OOC but I was to harsh, too fast to get mad and I didn't see the coments as IC sorry.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Originally posted by Aazamon

OOC: Sorry for being so harsh, I was in a bad mood heh, but I'm wasn't mad you were fighting against us, I enjoy enemies and enjoy being one. I did get annoyed that you attacked our guild in a way that I saw as unjust, unresearched and OOC but I was to harsh, too fast to get mad and I didn't see the coments as IC sorry.
    (( I had no idea you, or anyone else, might have been taking those as OOC insults. Please know that was never my intention, nor will that be my intention in further encounters. My character's intent is to 'fling mud' at Borpac, and Borpac members, in order to tarnish Borpacs reputation, and the reputation of its members, respectively. ))

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789