Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: A Treaty for Neutrals

A Treaty for Neutrals

Greetings,

As DrTiny said on a different post the only treaties open to neutrals are the BOREPAC and BAA. He also stated that he is trying to spur fellow clanners to present a alternative. We the neutrals cannot wait any longer for a treaty from the sided and must make one ourselves to present to the sided.

The NewLand Treaty TNT

Purpose:
    1. To pool the available neutral resources.
    2. To concentrate the resources in a localized area.

Goals:
    1. To make New Land City Zone Mine Free for the preservation of Nano mages and the enviroment.
    2. To make New Land Desert and Holes in the Wall Zones Neutral Mine only.

Rules:
    1. The Treaty members will use diplomacy of all non neutral land owners that reside on all the neutral land zones to purchase current holdings.

2. The Treaty members agree to help achieve treaty goals.

3. The Treaty members scrap any other treaty that runs counter of The NewLand Treaty.

4. "Outlaw" guilds may be disloged from neutral lands.

5. Treaty Council may "kick" a council member with a 3/4 vote from body.

6. Treaty Members implament a "bot" for communication.

Structure:
    1. The Treaty Council (TC) will consist of one representitive per org.
    2. To pass a change in treaty will take a majority vote from the TC.
    3. Any representitive may call for a council vote.
    4. TC can declare a org "Outlaw" due to its actions by a majority vote.

Notes:
    This does not prevent neutral org from building anywhere else.

This treaty is to be presented to every org, in no way does it mean to rpg, all the treaty asks if you recognize the neutral lands for only neutrals as a curtesy.

This is a rough draft and subject to change by the TC. If any neutral org who is interested in making this a reality message President Pryomanche. Also any sided org may message to state that they will recognize the treaty.

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Operations

Re: pfft

Originally posted by Evalissa
    Pffft
    Be careful there... Nevv might sue you
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Lol i noticed her title shortly after

Sorry nevv

so instaid ill say:

BAH!

That will be 5 credits for use of pffft. Payment must be remitted within 10 business days. If you are unable to make payment within the designated time period, please contact us so a payment schedule may be arranged. Failure to make payment or contact us to make other arrangements within 10 days will result in a 83.9% surcharge compounded hourly. Thank you.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

1) how dose this help clans? i dotn see what thay get out of it

2) How dose this help neutrals, SWB will always be high value land and HiTW will always be low lvl land

3) how dose sucking clan ass to get a treaty help any one but those wanting to call us desperat?

Well Eva, nowhere does the treaty involve neutrals "sucking ass", in fact I don't see it stated anywhere. The treaty requires neutral territory be recognized and respected as such by the orgs who choose to accept. If that doesn't help, I dont see at all how it hurts neutrals.

I am sure Sumokan is open ito any constructive input from those interested in joining the treaty.

Re: A Treaty for Neutrals

Originally posted by Sumokan
    1. To make New Land City Zone Mine Free for the preservation of Nano mages and the enviroment.
    Newland City is already mine free. If on the other hand you mean the area outside the City itself, maybe that needs to be specified. Otherwise you might have trouble with people picking it apart, and people do that here.
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

/me rolls on the floor next to his terminal laughing

Oh thats rich... oh.... my my... oh... whew...
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Since 90% of Neutral areas are owned by Clan, we support this treaty and will assist the Neutrals in their mission.
    Supapowa
    Leader of Omni Tek Tower Force
    Org Forums:
    OTTF Forums
    OTTF Roster

Originally posted by Supapowa
    Since 90% of Neutral areas are owned by Clan, we support this treaty and will assist the Neutrals in their mission.
    You give clans too much credit. Clans only hold 71.9% of the mining facilities in neutrally designated territories as of 16:05 UTC today.

That aside, I'm curious how your organization will handle the 24.56% Omni holds in neutrally designated areas?

There is a minor few problems here...

The number of TRUE neutral organisations can be counted on one hand. And as can be easy seen by looking at the shear number of "so called" neutral organisations popping up of late to kill off others that the orgs behind them is a disgrace. I am not alone in getting fed up of all the utter howd I phrase it....CRAP that is become neutral. And as such I would ask the ICC to alter the gas levels once more and return us to the state when Neutrals could not strike first to clear out this riff raff out of our midst. I would only have one exception to this rule and that is when they are in a position around there own property.

Also as mentioned before...get rid of those damned thugs out of Newland. They ain't welcome and they make all neutrals look like we're in the pocket of Omni-Tek. We aint, we don't want to be and I am getting sick and tired of ppl refering to Newland and an Omni city. The Clans gave us Newland, and we repay them this way. It is a disgrace. And those who hired these thugs in some kinda revenge against the few Commanders in Tir looked totally past the truth that Neutrals were still being shot by Omni personal in Omni citys. Did they do any action against them? NO! yeah nice one, sign up with Omni-Tek why don't you! Thanks a bunch for practically signed over the neuts to Omni.

Neutrality is built on independance. Its about freedom. Its about our liberty from the Clans and from Omni-Tek. We are neutral. We will remain neutral. And we will oppose anything which ties to sign away our freedoms and out liberties to the Omni's or the Clans, or to those in the pockets of these backing Omni or Clan under the so called flag of Neutrality.

Independance, Freedom and Peace for all on Rubi-ka.

p.s. I want to be able to make pen knives with fold out notum attachments!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

/me raises an eyebrow

The Clans are not free people? heh. Could of fooled me.

No boss, no company, and no government... I answer to nothing and no one.

/me smiles

As for the Neutral confusion... I can do nothing but simply agree.
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

I think I just had an idea...

How about, you Neutrals remove the Clans from the area. Then you give your land to Omni-Tek, as we already own it.

Yet another tree-hugging Neutral alliance. I've said it before and I'll say it again: come up with some solid proof that Notum is a finite resource, or that Nanomages are indeed in danger. Doubtful you'll be able to, but hey... if you want to become walking targets like BORPACT, carry on! And if you hold any rallies, be sure to do it in a 25% zone.
    Last edited by Rejkavik; May 13th, 2003 at 23:02:22.
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

Re: A Treaty for Neutrals

Originally posted by Sumokan
    [B]Greetings,
    Purpose:
    1. To pool the available neutral resources.
    2. To concentrate the resources in a localized area.
    Formalizes what allready exisits.

Goals:
    Just because the majority of BORPAC is neutral doesn't mean I agree with them, or their methods. As far as I can tell, the general concensus is that BORPAC is that we don't want to be associated with it in any way. We mine notum because, for good or bad, it is now an inescapable part of doing business on Rubi-Ka. The combination of Insurance Technology and Notum Mining creates an ideal training groud for Circle G's on world and offword operatives.

2. To make New Land Desert and Holes in the Wall Zones Neutral Mine only.
    Again, formalizing situations that already exisit or did exisit at one time.

1. The Treaty members will use diplomacy of all non neutral land owners that reside on all the neutral land zones to purchase current holdings.
    Simply put, I don't see how helping other neutral orgs purchase land is in the best interest of Circle G's bottom line.

4. "Outlaw" guilds may be disloged from neutral lands.
    If by outlaw, you mean anyone not signed on to the treaty, I would hate to think of the response if such actions were actually taken by TNT members. I, personally, don't agree with this in it's current state.

Well, good luck. This will, of course, be a topic of discussion at the next company meeting.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Originally posted by Rejkavik
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: come up with some solid proof that Notum is a finite resource, or that Nanomages are indeed in danger.
    Ugh. Someone from Chimera got me to agree with them for a change. I feel so dirty.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Originally posted by Viray
    The Clans are not free people? heh. Could of fooled me.

No boss, no company, and no government... I answer to nothing and no one.
    The Clans are definatly not free. Look at the nut who seized control of Tir? Look at the number of terrorist activities the Clans have done in the last year. Look what they did to there freely elected government. Freedom as it is at the moment most certainly isn't anything Clan related.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Originally posted by Nyadach “And as such I would ask the ICC to alter the gas levels once more and return us to the state when Neutrals could not strike first to clear out this riff raff out of our midst..” [/B]
    And that also means you won’t be able to retaliate against those who harass your bases, nor would any neutral organization. It would also mean that neutrals would be unable to protect themselves in certain situations- no dictator could be so inhumane as to impose that, to take away the rights to self-preservation. That I find very disgusting, that you, a neutral guild president, would have the AUDACITY to ask that ICC revoke neutral rights. What kind of leader would actively seek to remove the very rights of their people? Traitor!

Originally posted by Nyadach “Also as mentioned before...get rid of those damned thugs out of Newland. They ain't welcome and they make all neutrals look like we're in the pocket of Omni-Tek. We aint, we don't want to be and I am getting sick and tired of ppl refering to Newland and an Omni city. The Clans gave us Newland, and we repay them this way. It is a disgrace.” [/B]
    The result of the Sentinels is the Mercs. Treat the disease and you will also treat the symptom.
    However, this has nothing to do with this neutral mining treaty. If you want to talk about the Sentinel/Merc issue, your gripes with it and so forth, that’s a different topic. This is about a mining treaty, if I am not mistaken. All neutral guilds have different goals, but the one common factor (in most cases) is mining- and that is what I think should be focused on, rather than “Who Nydach thinks is neutral enough and who is not.”

Originally posted by Nyadach “Neutrality is built on independance. … or to those in the pockets of these backing Omni or Clan under the so called flag of Neutrality.” [/B]
    Oh please, is your hold post one big “holier then thou” rant? I’ve heard it all before you can save your energy.

Originally posted by Glarawyn “Just because the majority of BORPAC is neutral doesn't mean I agree with them, or their methods. As far as I can tell, the general concensus is that BORPAC is that we don't want to be associated with it in any way. [/B]
    I think you may have a point, may be best to keep specific political agendas of individual orgs out of this particular treaty. If the focus is on securing and protecting neutral land for neutral mining, then I’d assume BORPAC members won’t be interested. Best to stick to the issue at hand: plain old mining.
    Last edited by Lady Kali; May 14th, 2003 at 14:28:07.

Lady Kali: then I’d assume BORPAC members won’t be interested

After talking to sumo that was exactly what this thing was suppost to do, to get borpac to defend neutrals..

all seams like a big screwing over for neutrals to me, but im gonan just stay clear of this one for now

Well, consider the alternative treaties.
    Last edited by Lady Kali; May 14th, 2003 at 05:11:14.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast