Thread: 3 very serious Bugs

3 very serious Bugs

I'm lvl 170 Fixer maxed abilities maxed evades/resist 120 Token board ql200 everything except scope (ql134)

last 3 pvp fights, i got crited 90% of the time and my adversary shot me FAST!!!! doc 176, agent 165 (with scope he should shoot slow) and trader 101... i am lvl 170 with close to 900 evades all arround my guess is my evades are not beeing calculated, this is very serious, happened different days in diferent zones with different people of different lvls of different professions, and has happen before too, but these three were on a row!

Also against some mobs it seems that going full deff on the aggro bar makes no difference i ghet hit as often adn very fast... somethign VERY WRONG!

another bug is when you go out of visual range of a MOB or player you are fighting then you cant hit them back anymore... very easy to reproduce, start a fight run away, run back and see what happpens (you also get a message "attacked by none")

even with my maxed nano resist i cannot resist ANYTHING!!! i ran a mission for a friend, ql90 i resist 0!!! nano spells 0!!! zero!!!

Runnign a ql120 mission for a nano i needed i died CHIAIN ROOTED i resisted 0!!! zero!!! nanos...

went with my guild to Steps of madness, mobs droping loot ql20ish i spent 3 hours in there getting several coats for the people in our guild that needed i reisted the grand total of one!!! 1!!! one!!! nano during those 3 hours.. these are mobs that drop ql20ish items im lvl 170 for cripes sake

and resist in pvp... big joke, i resist 0!!! nada niente zycles nothing.

something VERY WRONG!!!

so wth did i max all my evades and resist for?! they dont work

Angry Bump

Yeah I've known about this for quite some time. It would be nice to have a "skill" produce some result. Otherwise where's that IP reset FunCom was talking about???? I WANT MY IP BACK!!!!

Agent 165 (with scope he should shoot slow)

Since he is high level he's probaby maxed ranged-int so you figure a scope would take that back down. True. However there is a unique agent only scope that actually adds ranged-int (as well as a bunch of other useful stuff). He's probably got that with his high ranged int which is why he's shooting that fast.
    "If it hurts, it means your still alive." - Bayman

NuggetKiller - The best looking atrox on RK1

Re: 3 very serious Bugs

Originally posted by Hextorr
    I'm lvl 170 Fixer maxed abilities maxed evades/resist 120 Token board ql200 everything except scope (ql134)

last 3 pvp fights, i got crited 90% of the time and my adversary shot me FAST!!!! doc 176, agent 165 (with scope he should shoot slow) and trader 101... i am lvl 170 with close to 900 evades all arround my guess is my evades are not beeing calculated, this is very serious, happened different days in diferent zones with different people of different lvls of different professions, and has happen before too, but these three were on a row!

Also against some mobs it seems that going full deff on the aggro bar makes no difference i ghet hit as often adn very fast... somethign VERY WRONG!

another bug is when you go out of visual range of a MOB or player you are fighting then you cant hit them back anymore... very easy to reproduce, start a fight run away, run back and see what happpens (you also get a message "attacked by none")

even with my maxed nano resist i cannot resist ANYTHING!!! i ran a mission for a friend, ql90 i resist 0!!! nano spells 0!!! zero!!!

Runnign a ql120 mission for a nano i needed i died CHIAIN ROOTED i resisted 0!!! zero!!! nanos...

went with my guild to Steps of madness, mobs droping loot ql20ish i spent 3 hours in there getting several coats for the people in our guild that needed i reisted the grand total of one!!! 1!!! one!!! nano during those 3 hours.. these are mobs that drop ql20ish items im lvl 170 for cripes sake

and resist in pvp... big joke, i resist 0!!! nada niente zycles nothing.

something VERY WRONG!!!

so wth did i max all my evades and resist for?! they dont work
    I have resisted a nano only *once*, and that was on a very low green mob... Evades are busted, nano resist is busted... And range is a joke!

He had a crit buff.
    No suprises there.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.