Thread: Tonights lil Escapade....

Tonights lil Escapade....

OOC/IC- Malfunctioning slayerdriods.....

There I was playing in my level 20 soldier when I here my brother yeall out, **** FC...**** THIS ALL FC CAN GO KISS MY ASS.

I asked him dude what the hell is up..

Well.. there was these GM Controlled "Malfunctioned Slayerdriods" Attack people in Trade last night and I think they where destroyed but I crashed and logged back in the find dead bodies and no trace of the slayer.

Anyway...my brother ACCIDENTALLY unequppied his....no ...!..My ql 200 hammer on his char and was getting it back on, he had al the relevant buffs etc and...
    Whilst he was zoning, which took a while this GM thought it would be funny to kill him whilst loading.

You know thats sick but anyway.

Later on Corporal Keapa arrived to the scene where an Omnipol Female guards decided to attack me for an unkown reason.
    I asked him why but no reply.

He later asked questions to what happened with the slayers and soon after that a alert level 4 was issued in trade, they didnt even tell us what it meant but anyway.

He gave out some coords to wear some of his men last spotted the M.Slayerdriods but never reported back.

I spent 15 minutes flying there to find f all.
    I tried to contact him but I would get no reply.
    I am glad TBA did what they did because then I aksed my leader if I could attack "Corp.Keapa".
    I was instilled with fury and rage becuase he didnt even bother to contact me back, not even a okay soldier thankyou for searching the coords.
    NOT ONE DAMNED WORD Nothing.

I and others are on th edge of having enough with Omni-pols lack of information and help.

( Lastly id like to say again, I am sooo pissed of at people going are we going to kill clanners?! Where are the clanners? Yes pvp!
    Cloudeh you cant attack clanners in trade,... !"I SAID SLAYERDROID"

I and others asked for help and gt replys with where? when?who? are they clanners?

Trade...where in trade? the center, where in the center...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS!

Then when everyone was there, Whats going on? where are hte clanners? who are you.
    And people going haha you peole are funny.
    Someone said to corp.keapa "Yes sir right away sir" And someone laughed at him for doing it.

Grrrr it makes me mad.

and it was all spammed with buff me buff me i wanna help kill the slayer.

One more...and ill snap! LISTEN TO ME ! DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND STOP ASKING SO MANY DAMNED QUESTIONS.

Do what we all do, LISTEN and stop adding to the confusion."

RANT MODE IS ON BTW )

Phew now that is off my chest, I cant wait to see what happens next, hopefully ill get to rip some omnipol limb from limb and eat his liver but i dont know, does atrox taste good?

Huh?

I think I need to send this to Omni-Comms to get a translation.
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

/ooc
    another event that maybe not sucked, but proved that the GMs are lazyasses and that FC suck

/ic

Bring forth your weapons! the time for action is now! Do not fail to redeem the people of corruption!

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Wow,

I just got back from playing Metal of Honor Allied Assault and Cloudeh's post reminded me of the Omaha beach mission. Bullets whizzing by, things shaking all round, and just some good ol' mass confusion.

Instead, here we have sentences whizzing by, thoughts dying mid-stream - very indicative of an AO actual event

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

what !!!!!!!!!

Well I was just going to post a comment to say that I to did not understand what poor Cloudeh is going on about.

But I think he has real skill, this is about the 3rd post I have seen but not understood a single item of the text. I mean to use words in english and to put them together in such a way that you think they should make sense but then dont is very hard.

Either we've found the next James Joyce, or Cloud needs to start footnoting his posts

Post What is wrong with you? And I agree totally Cloudeh!

Cloudeh may not have made this post out thinking "I will now write in perfect english everyone will admire me for my awsome author skills".
    He tryes to say something, and to this, something very important. He is talking of a real problem and I for one feels this problem I don´t like when people do things like this, just think for a second what is he trying to say IT IS NOT HARD.
    I don´t think he´s from any non english speeking country but take me for example Im from Sweden hey we can talk english but some people don´t. And, hell, consentrate and try this; maby just maby the important thing here is not how he uses the words it might just be his messege, what he is trying to say.
    Thanks for telling us of this event here are some of my thoughts on the event.

Someone said to corp.keapa "Yes sir right away sir" And someone laughed at him for doing it.
    -This is sad that there is so many people playing this RPG that has no idea what RolePlay is. Think a second of him hwo walked up and RolePlayed towards keapa although he knew there was alot of right out idiots all around him. I couldn´t agree more: This makes me mad!!

I spent 15 minutes flying there to find f all.
    I tried to contact him but I would get no reply.
    not even a okay soldier thankyou for searching the coords.
    -This is so wrong If he couldn´t drop you a short line it is just so wrong after doing that you should get atleast a few short RPmoments.

I and others asked for help and got replys with where? when?who? are they clanners?
    -This just shows of the sad 3dshooter or quake mentallity out there, people not understanding what sort of game they are playing.

So people: grow up and use your brain a second or so or hey, keep being idiots the rest of your life for that matter I really don´t think many of you will change.
    NOTE:
    This really don´t apply on all of you not even close but I was halfway trough my post when I noticed that I got this irritated because I just read a tread that got extreemly flamed in the same way that there are tendencys here:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=13144
    Please read this and note Stewards post
    Last edited by Destrier; Feb 28th, 2002 at 04:52:59.

Re: What is wrong with you? And I agree totally Cloudeh!

Originally posted by Arion
    Cloudeh may not have made this post out thinking "I will now write in perfect english everyone will admire me for my awsome author skills".
    He tryes to say something, and to this, something very important. He is talking of a real problem and I for one feels this problem I don´t like when people do things like this, just think for a second what is he trying to say IT IS NOT HARD.
    If you can't clearly communicate what you are trying to say, people will misunderstand you or ignore you entirely (or poke fun at you). It's a fact of life, regardless of what language you are trying to express yourself in.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Then I punch them in the stomach.
    No really....If anyone makes fun of me I make sure it sorted out.
    Thats why people who know me dont, i mean in real life.

Hmm

This explains why I couldnt zone into trade for awhile. :/

Ok, so let me attempt a loose translation.

The GM's take on the role of a "Malfunctioning Slayerdroid" in the middle of Trade and start ganking players.

Cloudeh's brother gets ganked while loading and in his fit of anger accidently unequips his stunningly overequipped hammer.

Cloudeh himself arrives into Trade to see whats going on. Makes announcement of a slayerdroid attack and all the brain dead L33t PvP'ers figured it was a clanner attack and started asking where the clanners were.

Asked some GM that showed up questions, got no replies and was fired upon by omni aligned guards for unknown reasons.

Trade then degenerated into the usual buff-a-thon then crashed.

Does this sum it up?

My advice to the event team: Scripts, write scripts. Plan your events in advance then execute it based on a plan.

Cloudeh - Sorry your brother got killed unfairly, though it can be tough to tell one someone is loading or not loading by just looking, dont think the GM's have any way to tell easily.

I think the idea of a malfunctioning slayerdroid is cool enough and reasonable enough for an event - I do question the choice of Trade simply due to the hideous lag that occurs on a normal basis, let alone an event level.

Regards,

Av.