Thread: Arrrggghh.... SlayerDdroid Shells are temporary now?

Arrrggghh.... SlayerDdroid Shells are temporary now?

Ok why are slayerdroid shell termprorary items and dissappear after 30 seconds of the summon???? This was not in any patch notes???? Also smooth move when you made the change you also botched the shells nice. Now the 198 shell and the 200 shell have the same activation requirements becuase when this was done it was obviously half arsed. The shell still says 868 requirements TS/MC funnything though... when you click your new "Temporary Shell of SlayerDroid" as the shell reads you get the message you need 876 skill to use this item yet the text still reads the same old 868 skill required. If your going to nerf the slayer line and make them termporary shells then atleast do it right and dont screw it up in the process damnit. Annoying as hell getting a wrangle and paying for it just to be missing the damn points to activate it when i have done it a million times. I could have just looked harder and found a bigger wrangle for the 200ql one and saved myself the 150k damnit.
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist

Megabio
    If you are going to spam about the same topic might want to make the post different. And it isn't a nerf. If you need buffs to use a slayerdroid than there is no point to having a shell lying around anyway.
    ~Chris

Well they nerfed the Trader AC Trafic line as well. The highest one use to take like 1200ish from target and give the team 1000ish. Now one description on the nano says the OLD effect and the top description (the nerfed true effect) shows the new 50% reduced effet. Neat huh?