Thread: Save Rubi-Ki 2 Party Mad March Hare Party

Save Rubi-Ki 2 Party Mad March Hare Party

Time : 9:00 pm GMT
    Server: RK2 !!!!!!!!
    Date Friday 1st March

In the light of my interview with guild leaders on Rubi-Ki 2 and subsequent report on the issues Here.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=12814

I have decided to run a Save Rubi-Ki 2 party in order to highlight the planets cause and have fun at the same time. The party is open to all players, GM's and Arks I hope to see most of RK2 there. It is also a good opportunity for players on RK1 to visit RK2, meet the nice people there and show your support for their cause.

So this coming Friday Night the 1st of March 2002 I am hosting RK2 first Mad March Hare party. The party will be in Reets which should allow both Omni / Clan and neutral to attend. The party will of course have the normal drinking, dancing, chatting and special Mad March Fashion and dance show. This is a combined event where players will be judged both on fashion sense (or the lack of) and ability to show your stuff on the dance floor. The event will be in two stages a walkway section and a free for all dance.

We will kick the event off at around 9:00 pm GMT with the first catwalk show starting around 10:00 pm GMT. There will be prizes on offer I hope for the contest ( Looking for some rich RK2 people or guilds to sponsor the event. ) and if my connection holds up I will try to DJ (unless anyone else offers )

Kirrana

http://baboonsnightclub.tripod.com

I want a "let me on RK1" party
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Thanks but problems with day/time

I think it is great that you are doing this Kirrana, but that date and time leaves out all us working class Americans. That is 1pm on the West Coast and 4pm on the East Coast on a weekday.

For those of you who can not attend this party, notice that Jester's Vengeance is sponsoring one the next evening at the same location:

RK2
    Reet's Retreat
    2300 GMT
    Saturday
    March 2, 2002

Live DJ (Djqtpie) broadcasting over the net. Get your player at www.winamp.com

Thank you Kirrana. I will do my best to attend
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

Division 3: Omni Reclamation is part of Project Revenant, which is all about saving RK2. You can view our site here http://www.projectrevenant.com.

I will do my best to make sure we have some sort of appearance at both events.
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2

wohoo

my names Kention lvl 5 (on 1st march i'll be lvl 20 MWHAHAHAA)

me and 3 friends will be attending ur party

bu8t we have one question where the hell is reets?

Directions to Reet's Retreat

For those of you who do not know how to get to Reet's Retreat, here is the Directions:

Get to Newland by either whompa (clan) or grid (omni) and take the whompa to Borealis. Take the Whompa to West Stret Bank. Go through the archway to your left and make a left as soon as you pass into the corridor. Go straight through two archways and Reet's Retreat is the big building directly in front of you. You will have to wind your way through the maze inside but you will know when you have found the right room as it is the only one with a glass 2nd story dance floor.

I'm going to try to bring as many of my guild mates as I can!
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change