Thread: Where is the changes for fixers ? (Answers Please!)

Question Where is the changes for fixers ? (Answers Please!)

I have skimmed through the "On test Server", "Coming up", "In Progress" and the "Envisioned" pages - And cant find anything about the supposed fixer changes.. other than the Different Grid look.
    Furthermore I recall that Savant or Cosmik said on the old board that the Summon useless crap nano line was NOT the final changes for fixers. And as a comment to the changes I have talked to a lot of people and noone has seen the supposed new SMG's or the Summon Grid armor yet... Is this even in the game yet?!

Please Savant, Cosmik or Cz pleeeease give us some answer, as I am a step away of quitting AO in pure despair of my proffesion -
    There have been 100's of cool surggestions to U guys in many many threads on the old forums and in the new Fixer forum - Please do something other than just ignore us.

I would really like to hear if there is any hope for us fixers.

Kohistan
    Fixer

gah!

I just wish they'd up the mausser damage. there's no WAY my QL50 mausser should be doing less damage than my friends QL38 Vector ND. *burst included*

he crits for 400, and I burst for 250.

he's two levels lower than me.

he's a trader.

I need to go slap him.

Hmmm

The new grid looks aren't in the next patch either!
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

*bump*

*bump* *bump*

*bump* *bump*

*bump* *bump*

hate bumping my own thread - But I would really like an answer...

Kohistan
    Fixer

Answers??

Are fc answering q's anymore? or have they stopped?
    i dont need any spesific answer to when ... i just want to know that u have not forgotten what u promised... crats and fixers are next up for "ungimping"..... please..tell me its still so?? PLEASE?
    DeZiBeL
    220/16
    Forsaken
    TL7
    "Been fixin' since 20/08-2001 17:27:47"

I think they have stopped answering just fixer questions.

Can a FC official prove me wrong?
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

Anyone here?

Ill just give my post another bump.. I Wanna see an Answer !!

Kohistan
    Fixer

*cough* bump *cough*
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

The Grid Armor nano is in the game.. but it has to be created. And creating a nano is VERy hard as you have to find the disc and the mythical component Carbonriched rock.

People are buying Grid armor discs for like 1 mill+

I hope FC is making something VERY cool for fixers since they had to delay the fixer upgrades until after bureaucrat changes

I don't think the mods actually read the posts anymore now that they're not screened. I always feel the need to point out an interview with the now AWOL Rintrah where he said that he and Cosmik would be by far the most prolific posters on the AO forums.

lol and a bump bump bump
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

Obviously, the Fixer changes are in. If you recall, Fixers were to be "fixed" before Bureaucrats, and now that 'crats are on the "envisioned" page, we're obviously finished.

Go summon some ammo and be happy!!

Signed

- a bitter fixer
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

why?

what is the point in being a fixer? oh yeah, its to be a replacement crat.

There wont be anymore fixer changes, remember its "making the greatest number of people happy" and there aren't enough fixers to merit the time it would take to fix us.

Be happy with the grid looks, I am (oh look, a flying pig).
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

I'm just going to quote a mail I got from support. Yes, they do answer me, but that is just because I 0WZ J00!

"Hello again sir,

If it is not in the patch message it will probably not make it in.
    Howeever tradeskills is still getting worked on and It will not be
    too long until you can use it.
    I am very sorry for this inconvenience.

--
    Good Luck,
    and enjoy Anarchy Online.

Regards Kim V. Thune"

There, we got an official word that we can't use the crystal creation tradeskill. Seing as the only way of getting the grid armor nano is through tradeskills, it is not reallistically possible to get it.

Another triumph for Funcom!

Seriously, only extremely high level Fixers will get this, and they'll probably get the lower versions. I wouldn't recommend anybody to go out looking for it. They are 'working on it', so have faith.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!