Thread: Discuss: Say what ?

Discuss: Say what ?

So, you call this "Discussions" about the patch ? You answer to no one, except "i'm looking into it", you explain no change, you do not change anything we want to "discuss" with you and publish righ on schedule without any change based on the input from your playerbase in your own "Discussion".

Good one.

Please close this forum, it doesn't do anything.

Oh I forgot, wanna bet how long it takes for Funcom to realize unbreakable roots are too powerful like stun's were in PvP although everyone tells them everytime even before they change it ? And how long until they realize people kinda hate standing there rooted for 5 minutes after the mob is dead, or being fast as a snail for 15 minutes ? Two days until the root nerf after patch tomorrow ? Three ?
    Last edited by Greystar; Feb 26th, 2002 at 15:49:08.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

I think it will take afew days, I would say 3-4 days before the "nerf" patch come that change root and ruin the point of root for PvM, just like they ruined stun for PvM, instead of just changing stun back to what it was before they wanted it in PvP

I wonder how many lvl 150+ accounts they will lose with this patch....
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

And how long until they realize people kinda hate standing there rooted for 5 minutes after the mob is dead
    The patch notes only say you can't break roots while in combat. Has this been tried on the test server?