Thread: Bliqz, thank you for your latest Cook Book.

Bliqz, thank you for your latest Cook Book.

I just picked up your last cook book called "How to Slice and Dice Clanners into clean soap for use in the showers"

I like how you clean the clanner first and then put him in the included Clanner Cleaner Tub so it smells nice when you make it into soap.

I have lots of good clean soap!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

Thanks!

I am currently working on a way to use clanners as a clean burning easily renewable fuel.

Ill let you know how it comes along
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

OOC

*GASP*

When they trimmed the forums they cut my first cookbook!

ACK~

Cz, Could we get a warning next time? I would have liked to save some of that
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Turns out your recipe makes you smell like clan!

I was killed on sight in Rome. You should redo the recipe.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

Originally posted by CarLBanks
    Turns out your recipe makes you smell like clan!

I was killed on sight in Rome. You should redo the recipe.
    Nah, you probably didn't clean the meat properly.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

D'oh! I accidently put the Clan Soap Smell to clan instead of Fresh Spring Scent.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

((OK, no need for a new form of fusion, here's an easier way to convert clanners into energy: http://www.discover.com/may_03/featoil.html))

OOC

YES!

Thanks! I wonder why I couldnt find it...must me a page limit i my setings somewhere. I searched for it yesterday and only went back 8 pages in the RP forum.
    God is a bullet.

Re: OOC

Originally posted by Bliqz
    YES!

Thanks! I wonder why I couldnt find it...must me a page limit i my setings somewhere. I searched for it yesterday and only went back 8 pages in the RP forum.
    ((OOC:

At the bottom of the forum there is a changeable setting to limit how far back you can view threads. By default its replies "in the last 30 days". The last reply to your Original Cookbook was April 1.))

Re: Re: OOC

Originally posted by Tifanyx
    ((OOC:...The last reply to your Original Cookbook was April 1.))
    Originally posted by Tifanyx
    I am the King of Fools
    Coincidence? I think NOT!

Bliqz adds Tifanyx to his "Conspiricy Proof" list.

((Thanks again, Tifanyx! ))
    God is a bullet.

Originally posted by CarLBanks
    D'oh! I accidently put the Clan Soap Smell to clan instead of Fresh Spring Scent.
    I will see that the directions are more clear in the second publication.
    God is a bullet.