OK. First my question:

Does anyone do any team PvP?

It seems like everyone wants just strait one on one deathmatches. This seems wrong to me. I think its also the reason for all the nerf calls and balance issues. Classes arent ment to be able to kill everyone and be some uber superman, at least thats the way it seems to me. Some classes make your team tougher or hit harder that is what they are for. Noone takes advantage of this as far as i can tell. I mean PvP is supposed to be a big war but everyone wants it to be just arena combat. This is not what it should be. If you are hunting in a 25% zone you should have that constant awareness and lookout for some enemy players. This is what makes it fun and interesting. I love the feeling of runing through enemy territory never knowing when i will run up on some stinking Omni that may cook my goose. This makes it way more dynamic and far more exciteing but i'm drifting off my point. Pvp just isn't one on one arena combat. Its war and it should be. If some player comes up on you you should be able to handle it. Get a fixer in the group, or a beurocrat and hit them with some speed debuffs and run like hell. Use some tactics...... this is what is lacking. Everything in this game is hit the target as hard as you can and hope the doc can keep you alive. This is wrong. Play you char for what it was ment to be. Do some hunting of people instead of monsters for a change. Its a big world out there and I think that few people actually realize the potental of PvP in this game.

On the opposite side I do believe there should be some zones where it is safe to xp. Where you dont have to constantly watch over your shoulder so you dont lose 500k xp. But that is what funcom needs to see. Right now no one does enough PvP for it to matter. Except for maybe mort now. But hey whatever gets people to realize what the game has to offer.

Dont knock it, till you try it.