Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Call for OT leader meeting

I think everyone here needs to relax. There will be members of Chimera there to ensure safety, and you're all welcome to bring as many guards as you wish.

(OOC- come on people, let's keep it roleplay here. I don't know about the events that occured between Healsike and Catuela, but this is not the place to discuss it... it's only going to cause this thread to degrade into another flame war)
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

Meister, if Sinister Anarchists where traitors and murderers is in the eye of the beholder. In their eyes they where fighting against a corrupt management. I still see that their fights where not totally unjustified. You didn´t listen to what they had to say, all you did was hating them since they didn´t want the company to be managed the same way as you. Not saying that all they did was for the greater good, if it where I would still be with them.

OCC: I have nothing against Black-Flag at all.. just got kinda surprised when I was called a Omni ganker ,-) and that I helped clans... wasn´t even lvl 150+ clanner in the arena at the time, and I sure as hell didn´t attack any Omni... *me does the inter galactic sign of peace with Catuela*...

see u all at the meeting
    Last edited by Healsike; May 8th, 2003 at 20:46:13.
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

Originally posted by Healsike
    Meister, if Sinister Anarchists where traitors and murderers is in the eye of the beholder. In their eyes they where fighting against a corrupt management. I still see that there fights where not totally unjustified. You didn´t listen to what they had to say, all you did was hating them since they didn´t want the company to be managed the same way as you. Not saying that all they did was for the greater good, if it where I would still be with them.

OCC: I have nothing against Black-Flag at all.. just got kinda surprised when I was called a Omni ganker ,-) and that I helped clans... wasn´t even lvl 150+ clanner in the arena at the time, and I sure as hell didn´t attack any Omni... *me does the inter galactic sign of peace with Catuela*...

see u all at the meeting
    Clans fight against your corrupt management. Join us!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Clanners fight against the employees of Omni-Tek. "Just beacuse you don´t like the president doesn´t mean you hate your country".
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

-
    Last edited by Savoy; May 9th, 2003 at 00:35:54.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

A couple of things worth mentioning at this juncture:

1. If Philip Ross does not show his face often in public, could it perhaps be because the last time he did, some Omni citizens in the public took pot shots at him?

2. If The Black Alliance, a group well known for its anti-clan stance, once made a deal with clans to join forces and kill Omni guards in Ent, why not Chimera?

I should add this all happened at the same time SA were also involved in cop killings sprees. So soon people forget, but it wasn't that long ago that OTRK seemed to poised to explode from within into a civil war. And I think this is still a real danger.

So maybe you have turned a page, maybe Chimera is genuinely a faction ready to serve Omni-Tek RK rather than challenge it. But you must forgive those who witnessed those dark, dark days violence and revolt in Omni1 remain a little skeptical.

Savoy

/ooc

It is not my intention to try to sabotage this event. I think Chimera are doing a fine job putting some life in a rather dry political arena. That said there was a chapter of Omni history created by the players of SA and TBA which, for good or evil, I don't believe should be just cast away. It did affect Savoy deeply and I doubt she (ic) will ever trust TBA or ex-SA members because of it, no matter how often they say they have changed.

That said, if you rather backed off a bit, I'd be happy to oblige. I don't want to mess up anyone's roleplayng.

For any Omni employee's sake even remotely considering comitting acts of treason, stop. It will be punished to the full extent of the corporate law.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I will try to attend the meeting if my scheduele allows.

Though I am not a leader, I will convey any significant information to my guildmates.
    Also, being somewhat capable in a fight I will keep an eye out for any clanners trying to interfere.

I remember quite clearly SA, Methlon, the whole Black Alliance.
    I was one of the founders and the first chairman of OTSEC, which strongly opposed TBA. A feud that led to open battle, I might add.

While I strongly support any act that will bolster Omni-tek strenght against the Clan threat there is a fine line between beneficial alliance and self serving conspiracy.

The phrase "easy as shooting fish in a barrel" comes to mind. That said I will be there if I can.
    Slyykie - 200+ Shade
    Slyyk - 200+ Fixer

Members of Alphastrike
    ------------------------------------------------
    Sarcasm rules! Go prance around in the forest you silly pixie.

There was a barrel indeed, and plenty of fish in it. We feast on our catch still.

*busts out with the tartar sauce and gently licks a severed omni nanomage female foot*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Your doctors will probably not be able to cure you of the virus we had infused into some of your prey. I will enjoy seeing you beg for Omni-Med assistance, once the disease has broken out and reduced you to a pale shadow of yourself. Not that there is much to reduce from.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Originally posted by THEDEACON!
    *busts out with the tartar sauce and gently licks a severed omni nanomage female foot*
    Ew!

Just ew!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by THEDEACON!
    Steam it first at least!

Do you have ANY idea what germs those things have!?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Bliqz

Steam it first at least!

Do you have ANY idea what germs those things have!?
    Health tips to a clanner? You going soft, Bliqz?

I should hope there will be a full official investigation into Chimera in the light of the 'May Day Massacre'. Whether it is through negligence or collusion, it is simply not acceptable that Omni's finest be lead to the slaughter this way.

Savoy

Nevver nods.

A really big investigation with splashy graphics, deep, imposing music and a catchy title like "Challenge With Chimera" or something.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I was unfortunately unable to attend the meeting myself, and witness the slaughter, but I can understand from these posts that Chimera's security measures turned out to be rather overrated. - though then again, each leader was supposed to bring bodyguards, and if enough had shown up, any amount of Storms should have been possible to push back. In any case, it turned out a mess, due to some strange decisions,, about choice of location, which I will not go into. Chimera certainly holds most of the blame for this unfortunate incident, but I might add that every single other Omni org is responsible for Chimera even finding it needed to gather for a meeting. At this point, I don't believe Chimera called in the Storms, but it's undisputable that their security wasn't tight enough - but neither was any of the other attendees, so the blame does not fall entirely on Chimera. The necessity of such a meeting still stands, and the initiative by Chimera is so far the single one - in that light, I'd say that every single other OT leader, including myself, should be ashamed of him or herself, for not even haven had the guts to unite against our common foes, like Chimera invited us to do at that meeting.

And I say this, being one of the ones that usually enjoy taking blows at Chimera due to their political views, which I can nothing but loathe, and their past, which is a dark chapter in most employees' memory.

I would find it necessary to rather focus ahead, and figure out how to make a meeting next time, without Storm interference - Lord knows we could do without the children coming in to play all the time, and as usual, the children are unable to do anything else than destroy whatever's around them, including whatever supports them... By this I don't mean traitors, but merely the fact that Storm is even hated, though respected, by most Clans, and they will eventually bring down themselves - unfortunately we cannot wait for that, so that we arrange another meeting in less dangerous surroundings, and private, would be crucial.

And to Healsike - we have never attacked you. One of your members attacked a neutral tower, during a raid committed by a hostile neutral organization - aiding those that had several times attacked OT settlements, and attacking those that had never had any malicious intent towards any Omni-Tek employee. We were helping that organization due to both personal and duty reasons, when your member decided to shoot at a non-aggressive neutral without warning - and mind you, non-aggressive neutrals are considered Omni-Tek employees without contract by Omni-Admin, so your actions were directly against any directives. For that I will not let neither my department, nor my name be smeared by your infantile accusations, based on your almost religious fanatism.

OOC: Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting - RL stuff :-\

~Zionai

Originally posted by Savoy
    Health tips to a clanner? You going soft, Bliqz?
    My concearn is for the food. Tomatos once suffered terribly from bad press. As a chef, I have no wish to see a return to the dark days of misunderstood food.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

lol wolfe aint kiddin

enough bodyguards...50-60 wasn't enough for the 7 of us in USEB

please guys, dont hold these meetings in 25% if you dont want this stuff to happen. I was lmao when healsike called our action an 'ambush' and im laughing even harder now that you think your 'rp counterparts' called in storm when on the exact same thread you disclosed the location of the meeting as well as the fact it was 25%.

The slaughter was fun tho but i couldnt believe you guys did it yet again in 4 holes and broken shores.

I prefer to describe it as firing a shotgun into a barrel of fish
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast