Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Call for OT leader meeting

"Chimera, who openly defy OTRK's autority at every occasion. For all I know Chimera might actually be the Dust Brigade, still working hard to bring terror and prolong the war in pursuit of their secret agenda."

Savoy i'm almost offended by that statment

we know that a dissedent faction was working on clones(see animated seires)...ross dissapear'd from sight awile ago..after that the world's gone to hell ICC set up shop SOL corp started smuggling weapon in and clanner have used our lack of leadership to take omni's notumfeilds.....

with all this we NEED a leadership meeting...call it openly defying OTRK authority all you want...at this point in time there is no OMNI gov't body
    he's on vaction...maybe even dead
    with the technology on the balck market today i would't be suprized if Philp ross show'd up soon(maybe as a clone...they were still working out the bugs),time for a reality check to see what we as ppl who work/live/breath here can do to improve our way of life

why are you aginst this?

DRgrimmy
    Advisor
    Chimera

If possible, I shall attend this meeting, though I doubt the motives. I expect another rant at the neutral threat, which is completely non-existant - Neutrals aren't enemies of OT. And I for some reason doubt the motives behind Chimera's choice of meeting area - basically the only reason for that choice, would be a staged assault by members of Neutral and Clan factions to convince the leaders about a threat that was never there. I pray that I'm wrong about this, as that would be a level I wouldn't have believed Chimera would stoup to. If I'm wrong, I'll apologise, but if I'm right, you have a lot of explaining to do.

And I wonder if this has something to do with the fact that I saw a person in Omni Entertainment yesterday, wearing the guild tag of Sinister Anarchists (SA), talking to a member of the Nanomage Liberation Front...

I wish that Chimera's objectives are as noble as they are put out to be, though their political stances and loyalty leaves a lot to be desired. - but the meeting is a necessity nevertheless, for OT leaders to meet, but I find it quite unnecessary to make it an open invitation to anybody, who wishes to take shots at people discussing the future of OT.

~Zionai

I bow to the collective experience of Red-Tape, The Honored Maidens and Omni-Pol which together represent among the finest and oldest of the genuinely loyal Omni-Tek factions. I am sure they have better intelligence on Chimera than I could ever gather and if they feel comfortable with attending this meeting, I am sure there is nothing to be concerned about..

Privately though I consider Chimera to pose a serious danger to Omni-Tek, greater even than any of the clans. I believe Chimera links with the Sinister Anarchists of old are more than casual and that their subversive agenda remains the same. I am concerned that Chimera has purposefully managed to secure a lot of popular support, especially among disaffected, demoralised military personnel and that it might use this support some day soon to pursue its own secret agenda. All of this is of course just speculation on my part.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I will be attending this meeting (hopefully). I will also contact some other Omni leaders I know. If I am unable to attend, a Omni-Mining representive will be attending.

But due to some past experiences, I will have my guard up. Any wrong doings will not be regarded well.

I am sure I, as well as numerous clan's will be happy to "attend" this glorious gathering of noble omni-tek leaders. Hopefully we will not dissapoint you and parade a threat that you should be discussing
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

I can assure you that my old habits from Sinister Anarchist is all gone and forgoten. Omni-Pol is now considered an allie to me and all I can tell you that you won´t regret if you attend at this meeting. You don´t have to be a leader to attend, but we need decision makers there, that´s all. I will tell you the reasons why the meeting isn´t in HQ when the time is right.
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

Originally posted by Lumin
    just a minor thing here... isnt these sort of meetings what HQ was made for ?
    Holding it in HQ would offer protection from the Clans. But if Chimera hopes or in fact PLANS on Clans attacking, that wouldn't happen in HQ. This smells of a setup. Question is, should the Clans oblige Chimera by attacking, or let them run their nefarious plans unmolested......
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Vixentrox

Holding it in HQ would offer protection from the Clans. But if Chimera hopes or in fact PLANS on Clans attacking, that wouldn't happen in HQ. This smells of a setup. Question is, should the Clans oblige Chimera by attacking, or let them run their nefarious plans unmolested......
    Even if it is so..holding the meeting at HQ would not change much..So far we have not had any major problems disabling the poorly trained and quite weak omni-tek guards while paying *cough* friendly visits to omni HQ

By the way, even if it's setup, I for one know that friendly clanners like me have not been a part of it. _If_ we do decide to show up, it's going to be solely our own initiative
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

as leader of Omni-Tek Armed Forces i will be here for this meeting

Originally posted by Savoy
    I bow to the collective experience of Red-Tape, The Honored Maidens and Omni-Pol which together represent among the finest and oldest of the genuinely loyal Omni-Tek factions. I am sure they have better intelligence on Chimera than I could ever gather and if they feel comfortable with attending this meeting, I am sure there is nothing to be concerned about..

Privately though I consider Chimera to pose a serious danger to Omni-Tek, greater even than any of the clans. I believe Chimera links with the Sinister Anarchists of old are more than casual and that their subversive agenda remains the same. I am concerned that Chimera has purposefully managed to secure a lot of popular support, especially among disaffected, demoralised military personnel and that it might use this support some day soon to pursue its own secret agenda. All of this is of course just speculation on my part.

Savoy
    Wouldn't you aggree that is all the more reason to attend in order to keep an eye on things? I still need the coordinates to the meeting place by the way.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I´m seriously offended by all your accusations. Chimera has never opended fire against a fellow employee, even though we´ve been attacked by both Black Sun and Omni-Pol, without any reason, on the field of battle.

And even though Omni blood has been spilled by my gun in the past my path is now pure. We fight for the greater good of the company, and always will. Blood will be spilled in the future, but only blood of the ones threating the security and way of life for Omni-Tek members.

Originally posted by Healsike
    I´m seriously offended by all your accusations. Chimera has never opended fire against a fellow employee,

Dooood You attacked me in the arena not even 20 minutes ago.
    Then sent me nasty threatening tells, saying you would pwnz me and my doc.....

lololololololololol
    I'm Back

I hope this guy is joking. beucause i just saw him shoot at Catuela about 25min ago in the arena without warning.

While we were trying to keep the clanners out of the arena we have people like Healsike shooting us in the back. Good luck on that title healsike! if that is the only way your going to get your title your going to need it.
    Last edited by Templus; May 8th, 2003 at 19:00:32.

OCC: I did a alpha and a insta complete heal on u for fun.... u didn´t even noticed I attacked u. Then u both started attacking me and ur doctor keept init debuff me for a long time. And I just said that if u guys do it again I will act... I´m sorry for what happend but it was a arena mess, and if u say anything else then that I CHed u the second I attacked u, u won´t tell the truth. But I´m sorry for the litle argue and hope we can put it aside.

and Templus.... don´t get into a argue u don´t know anything about.. I´ve never ever ganked a Omni. PLease lets not let this missunderstanding get in the way.
    Last edited by Healsike; May 8th, 2003 at 19:05:14.

OOC I was there in one form or another =) so i do know what i was talking about. But if it was a "mistake" then you should of said something instead of saying that we attacked you without cause, and trying to drag our name through the mud.

Please, this isn't the time for arguing over who shot at who. The fact is that Healsike is calling for a meeting of OT leaders, and regardless of whatever stunts he pulled in the arena I think it's a good idea that we put aside this senseless infighting. Lets keep arena disputes in the arena and not allow it to interfere with our overall strategy.

Talking

Originally posted by Healsike
    OCC: I did a alpha and a insta complete heal on u for fun....
    ((OOC)) hehe, well when i see red text in the chat window, all I do is hit Q. I did stop shooting after a
    while I agree with what is said here, lets move along. A rep from Black-Flag will still be present at the meeting.
    I'm Back

Yes, they want to arrange for your ganking outside of the arena, hence the location in a low suppression gas area. Wonder what Clan is being paid to do the ganking......
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

I dont like the development here Healsike, you call for an OT Leader meeting and then you help clanners in the arena to gank Omnis? You just lost a lot of your credibility for me. Not to forget your signature, stating that you are a "proud" SA. Your intentions are questionable and should you cause any problems at the OT Leader meeting, your time in Omni-Tek might just come to an end, which would probably be what you want anyway.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Healsike never helped any Clanners kill any Omnis. Saying that he did so is pure mudslinging and can have consequences upon you and your department as whole. I suggest all of you end theese speculations now and judge by facts. Before you say something you cannot take back.

Actually the fact is if Healsike was a traitor I would put a bullet in his head personally. Hes a fighter of Omni has prolly died more defending Omni turf then you ever have during your entire career.

Actually this whole arguement proves how weak Omni-Tek's leadership is at the moment.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast