Thread: Rival Company. A Neutral Criminal Syndicate (RK1)

Rival Company. A Neutral Criminal Syndicate (RK1)

If you’re interested in doing something different then consider being a member of Rival Company.

Rival Company is a new neutral roleplaying guild, an underground criminal syndicate based in Newland.

At this point in time we are looking for people of all levels and professions. We wish to benefit from having a wide range of skilled members. By joining Rival company you can gain your most fondest desire whether it’s money, status or simply smashing peoples heads together until they pay us back what they owe.

Gambling, Protection, Robbery, Hijacking, Smuggling, Kidnapping and Loansharking are a few of the current markets we deal in but we are also looking to expand our operations elsewhere.

“Tell us where it is and we will leave you a finger to call Omni Med.”
    Rival Company Motto

If you are interested contact Dergon at djc8@ukc.ac.uk or tell in-game.

I know it's childish but

Bump

Alls fair in love and war comrades.

Dergon
    Borealis Buisnessman

bump
    Dergon
    Borealis Buisnessman (Fixer RK1)

Good luck. Sounds like a great idea! Game mechanics are a bit hard on the old violence though, if you're neutral

Thanks for the complement mate. Nah there are completely differant ways to manipulate other people to do your bidding heh heh heh......
    Dergon

Sounds like fun...

I have an extremely low level Neutral Agent on RK1. This is exactly how I wanted to play him. The bag man with no ties to either side. Out for profit and profit alone.

I will keep you in mind. I might be rerolling this character as he was my first and I think I screwed up some things early on.

Smile

Thanks, like I said everyone is welcome to join if they feel like playing something differant.
    Dergon