Thread: A question for everyone...

A question for everyone...

Okay. This has been on my mind for some time, but I think I should ask it anyway.

If Omni Tek employees are scum and Clanners are filthy, what does that make Neutrals?

by the way, I found that Clanners really are filthy. The last one I fought in a mission stank to high heaven! O_O
    Former EQ Cleric lvl 26, no relation to Bugs Bunny
    90 337 $0|\/|3 l337: It's not just for dinner anymore

Re: A question for everyone...

Originally posted by Wabbitech
    Okay. This has been on my mind for some time, but I think I should ask it anyway.

If Omni Tek employees are scum and Clanners are filthy, what does that make Neutrals?
    Why, neutrals are squeaky clean of course... but slightly numb in certain body parts... the advantages and disadvantages of straddling a fence I guess.

Originally posted by Wabbitech
    by the way, I found that Clanners really are filthy. The last one I fought in a mission stank to high heaven! O_O
    No comment. I have no knowledge of that. Please move along.
    Delmar "Rubel" Dinnen
    President of Desert Winds

Vanilla
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

{Moderated, Dtalons}

I believe someone has not read the rules for this forum properly. Guess this post will be deleted soon enough. Last time I checked, racism was thankfully still not tolerated on these forums, moron.

:P

Mod Note: Please don't quote the out of line posts as i have to edit your post as well.
    Last edited by DTalon; May 6th, 2003 at 18:24:37.

Hear Hear

((OOC))

In character, out of character no excuse for racism.
    Neutral and Proud Member of Divine Retribution - Atlantean

Fence Sitters? Lemme try that...

"You fence sitting neutral!"

hm... that didn't sound right at all...

I am neutral.. I do not sit on a fence.. I bathe reguarly so you can tell I am not a clanner.

btw.. I have been told although we do not smell, we taste like chicken.

This thread has been thoroughly pwned by the mods

I myself think neutrals are mostly clanners, who've maybe had a bad experience with some of the other "official" clanners, and therefore who don't want to admit to themselves that they are really clanners
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Originally posted by Jynne
    This thread has been thoroughly pwned by the mods

I myself think neutrals are mostly clanners, who've maybe had a bad experience with some of the other "official" clanners, and therefore who don't want to admit to themselves that they are really clanners
    That's funny, I always thought they were employees that have yet to sign their official contract to work with Omni-Tek

::Ognom scrolls through the grid at record pace without even reding the others comments only to come up with::

Omn-Tek protects, Ross has stated that Omni-Tek will and shall protect Neutrals intrests as long as they border within Omnis goals. This has been proven through the mercenaries guarding Newland City whom are of Omni affiliation as well as many other prospects.

A slighty demented OT crats view on cleanliness...

Ive got the urge!

NATURAL BOTANICALS

Ive got the urge to erbal!

Ive got to erbal in the shower, for another half an hour!

Ive got the urge!

An everyday clanner atroxes view....

WATER BAD

STINK GOOD

KILL OMNI

*a slight grinding noise is heard, as crickets chirp*

KILL OMNI WITH STINK!

ME GENIOUS!

stinky

hey now! not all clanners are stinky, omni's are just way too clean.LOL.poor neutrals, they just fit in the middle, a bath today, two baths tomorrow, ya never know for sure when they showered last. you just have to get close and take a nice whiff!

Greeetings:

Jynne:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got to be kidding...hehe ok maybe its your opinion and you are welcome to it but speaking as a neutral and for myself clan at this moment of time represents the stink of evil from terrorism, bullism, and boorish manners. There are very few exceptions to the rule mind you but this only proves the rule. And yes clan smells like dirt due to they live in dirt (look at the mud houses at Tir) and to think we (the neutrals) want to have access again.

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Operations

P.S. Remember totally IC for you hard head types

Bah, who wants access to Newland City anyway?

Clanners rule, Omni's drool
    Halouk - 205 Atrox Eng RK2
    Goodbye AO. I'll miss ya.
    Guide to Engineers in Society.

Dear Diary...
    Eng lft Part 2
    Yes I'm biased.

<<Bye everyone>>

Originally posted by Prezidential

An everyday clanner atroxes view....

WATER BAD

STINK GOOD

KILL OMNI

*a slight grinding noise is heard, as crickets chirp*

KILL OMNI WITH STINK!

ME GENIOUS!
    /ooc on

Hehehe... cracked up on the mental image I got of that one

/ooc off

Originally posted by Sumokan
    Greeetings:

Jynne:

You got to be kidding...hehe ok maybe its your opinion and you are welcome to it but speaking as a neutral and for myself clan at this moment of time represents the stink of evil from terrorism, bullism, and boorish manners. There are very few exceptions to the rule mind you but this only proves the rule. And yes clan smells like dirt due to they live in dirt (look at the mud houses at Tir) and to think we (the neutrals) want to have access again.

P.S. Remember totally IC for you hard head types
    Then in this case you are an omni who doesn't know they are an omni, who's had a bad experience with some clanners

But most of the Neutrals I meet espouse fundamental Clan ideals even if some of the more visible and big Clans (ie, uber-guilds) spend most of their time finding things to kill for their clothes.

Oh - when I use a it is to denote humor
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Greetings,

Posted by Jynne:
    Then in this case you are an omni who doesn't know they are an omni, who's had a bad experience with some clanners

But most of the Neutrals I meet espouse fundamental Clan ideals even if some of the more visible and big Clans (ie, uber-guilds) spend most of their time finding things to kill for their clothes.

In a civil manner since I speak to a lady.

As to me being Omni, hogwash I would fight a Omni any day who acted as boorish as the clan did. I am anti clan due to not only bad experiences but a pattern of behavior that is the doing of clan. I look at the world and judge for myself who are the villians and since my opinion disturbs your view of clan "freedom fighters" your only response is to call me Omni. I like to ask you a question, do you think most freedom loving neuts are clanners in disguise?

The big difference between Omni and Clan is this. Omni are more honest. At least they TELL you they want to assimilate you. (Shamelessly taken from StarTrek in comparision to the Borg and the Federation).

P.S. Err since I dont want to be part of hijacking this thread, I think the key of clan success is there B.O., how can you fight the unwashed minions of Evil?
    Last edited by Morena; May 8th, 2003 at 14:08:10.

Gas masks man, gas masks.

See, the Omni Elite helmets have these little built in air-filters...
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

Originally posted by Ognom
    Omn-Tek protects, Ross has stated that Omni-Tek will and shall protect Neutrals intrests as long as they border within Omnis goals. This has been proven through the mercenaries guarding Newland City whom are of Omni affiliation as well as many other prospects.
    Well, they were *hired* after all.
    I don't percieve the hiring of omni mercenaries as a move from Omni-tek to protect neutral interest.

Buying "protection" ..
    Reminds me of the old mobster "pay us for protection from ourselves" trick.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

Originally posted by Dyanthus
    btw.. I have been told although we do not smell, we taste like chicken.
    Hearing that from a female....ummm ok nm!

((yes leave it to me to say something like that that))

/bow
    Zariken Level 201 Agent
    Member of Cognizance

In Memory of Ladimir