Thread: why do you guys hate agents? we cant do anything in groups or in solo...we just make

why do you guys hate agents? we cant do anything in groups or in solo...we just make

money thats all....no combat skills....aimed shot? works once...yay....then what? slow ass rifles and no other skills and nanos that are worthless unless u count 4 damage alot

This I dont understand.

Hate agents? Slow guns? no damage?

Agents are one of the most versatile classes out there.

you got FP nanos which lets you play any other class and use their nanos. some times before the actual class can themself (Fixer for one. but prolly others)

Slow guns?
    you have several to shose from. some are slow yes, but the damage makes up for it. some are faster and the damage is lower. you got the Stigma for one. you have the Tsak, you have... lots of different weapons to chose from

As for Aimed shot? I am pretty sure it says in the description that it is a surprise attack of sorts. something that you use when the mob dont know you are there. After one shot the mob pretty much knows you are there.

low damage.
    Please. I team with an agent at time. She was lower level then me then. her crits was twice as high as mine at times, and it was using her aimed as well as her normal attacks.

No nanos.
    Hmmm... other then fp lines and most nanos all other classes have you as an agent have, Sniper Bliss (adds 50 to aimed)
    50 points!! I would be more then happy if my class had a nano like that.

no, I am sorry. but I dont think you have much to complain about. True, you might fiind the missions hard, but hey so do we all. Agents can sneak, use fp adventuerer and cast leet self to up the sneak skills even more. if the mission is to hard at 50% diff, find a team mate. Thats what I do, if no one is online I play another char or just hang and talk to people

As for my class. I am a fixer
    Last edited by Thoram; Feb 26th, 2002 at 03:14:23.
    General Thoram of the Twin Sun Syndicate

Megabio
    Everyone wants an agent or MA in their team for the crit buffs. Period. Amen.
    ~Chris