Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Return of "Commander Redruum Barcarella"

The Return of "Commander Redruum Barcarella"

It was late at night on the south gate entry to Tir city.
    A stranger approached just like many others that day and as usual the urban patrollers stopped him to question him. But there was something about this man, something that they knew but also feared. When asked what he was doing here he said nothing just blankly stared at the two guards in front of him. The guards asked again in a stern voice this time for the man to answer their questions. This caught the attention of Commander Steel standing near by. Commander Steel approached slowly and asked the cloaked man to reveal himself, but no movements came from him. As Commander Steel begins to reach for the man he slowly turned around and took off his cloak and only stared into Steel’s eyes. The shock on Steel’s face was beyond comprehension as Steel thought “could it be, could it be Commander Bacarella???? Has he returned….?”. Instantly Steel told the two guards to stand aside immediately and let the man pass. The only thing Steel could do was stand there in complete shock, as if he had just seen a ghost. As the man continued threw the gates he heard some blubbering words coming from Commander Steels mouth he couldn’t help but laugh. The man looked around the city as he stepped in and noticed a renewed vitality to it. “Ahhh yess good ole Tir, Good ole Tir” the man said. As he looked around he saw his destination the old Council of Truth building and headed towards it. As he approached he saw some guards at the entrance, but that did not bother him. If anyone was to get in his way it would be their last act alive for he would not be stopped by any means he had to see this for himself. As he approached the few guards looked at him but didn’t take much notice, but when he took out his key and opened the door to the Council of Truth building it made them think twice. Immediately one contacted high Commander Silverstone as they were instructed.
    Guard: “Sir A cloaked man has just entered the cot building! What would you like us to do Sir!”
    Silverstone: “I knew this time would come soon… Just hold your positions. This is something that I have to deal with personally I will be there right away!” As Silverstone approached, one of the guards approached him and told him the details about the man. Silverstone nodded and continued on to the entrance. As he entered the great hall an overwhelming stench ripped threw Silverstone’s nostrils and he winced a little bit. As he looked about he saw the strange man standing amongst the rotting corpses of those who betrayed the clans and the sentinels. As Silverstone approached the man spoke “you know Silverstone this might have been too much, but none the less it was coming and I knew it would eventually happen but not this fast”. As Silverstone heard these words he recognizes the voice, yes it had to be.
    Silverstone: “you know Commander it would have been nice if you told us where you were going and why”.
    Commander: “that’s not important Silverstone, it’s the fact that I am back and here to stay”.
    Silverstone: “Ahh that’s good to hear sir, it’s been along time since we’ve had some really good leadership around.” Pause “It’s good to see your back Redruum, We thought we lost you for good”.
    Redruum: “Don’t worry all will be fine now, but lets get this mess picked up”
    Silverstone: “Yes Sir!”.
    As Commander Redruum Bacarella is ready to leave he kneels down to a familiar corpse and chuckles then whispers “And you thought you could stab the clans in the back Radiman, you thought you could betray us all and sell out to the icc… well look what it got you …” Redruum reaches in to the corpses clothing and pulls an item out and smiles. Redruum: “ill take this back. I thought I could trust you with this but I guess not” Redruum stand up and walks out of the building with a new fire in his eyes.

Long Live Redruum!!! Long Live the Clans!!!
    "Everything that one thinks about a lot becomes problematic" - Nietzsche
    Zorf
    Member of CAS
    Vito's Personal Atrox Punching Bag
    Holder of Pie
    Weilder of the Horrid Mauser
    Desecrator of the Temple of Three Winds
    Fiqh
    Member of CAS

Yes the clans will live on .. stronger then before. I feel we will Be in for some hard times.. but we will pull through and destroy the evil omni once.. and for all....

~Herich~ out.

(( errr hmmmmmm....

They...
    • Should not feature any major story characters (Ross, Radiman, etc.)
    • Should not create relationships for major story characters (Radiman's Mistress, Ross' daughter, etc.)
    • Should not trigger any major world events that might eclipse the story (wars, major political upheavals, plagues etc.)
    • Should not introduce any new technology (ships, weapons, etc.)
    • Should not introduce new breeds, races, or monsters.
    • Should not create personality for current breeds, races, or monsters. (Suddenly Eye Mutants know how to cook and are master chefs!)
    • Should not alter the existing political hierarchy (who leads the various departments of Omni-Tek, or the major Clans, etc.)
    • Should not contradict the main story
    • Should not explain historical events (old Earth war, early history of Rubi-Ka, etc.)
    • Should not have to rely on GM support.
    While the story has been more or less abandoned, I mention this merely cause while interaction without personal relationship of a main character with a PC shouldn't be forbidden, killing one off and looting his corpse is...

I look forward to a possibly wild time from redrum's return... or just more loud talking. ))
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Loud talk and wild times seem to feed each other around here. I think Redruum might be bringing more than a fair helping of both Good to see him back.

Who is Redrumm? I've never heard of him.

~Hoops
    "On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

He is a nobody
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

You people take the Fun out of Role play no wounder no one trys to post here =/

~HErich~ out.

Did you forget your own words? We are the evil Omni. Resistance is futile! Or something like that...
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Is Redruum back? Great news!

Long live CAS and long live Redruum!
    RK-1 Aarseth 156 Sold
    RK-1 Baldour 100 Ma
    Unit Commander of Axis

Nope, i'm not dead, i'm a geologist, and this soil is very interesting.

Originally posted by Herich
    You people take the Fun out of Role play no wounder no one trys to post here =/

~HErich~ out.
    ((OOC: You posted here. Does that mean you're a "No One" Too?

The way I see it. The RP forum is the 4th most popular one on here based on Post Counts(not counting the two markets).

So what you are saying is, RP fun is taking the "official" story and manipulating it to suit the needs of some Redruum character? Who the heck is Redruum anyway?

Fun in RP is being creative. Creativity within the RP rules and standards as laid out by FunCom. Looting Radiman's corpse is a blatant disregard for those rules. It was also quite arrogant. Along with Silverstone saying "Yes Sir" to Redruum.

The RP forum is for us to be creative and make our OWN stories. Not for us to thrust ourselves right into the middle of the story FC is running.))

Originally posted by Tifanyx

((OOC:
    Fun in RP is being creative. Creativity within the RP rules and standards as laid out by FunCom. Looting Radiman's corpse is a blatant disregard for those rules. It was also quite arrogant. Along with Silverstone saying "Yes Sir" to Redruum.
    .))
    ((I thought those were both pretty funny too. Silverstone wouldn't say Yes Sir to anybody and no one knows where Radiman is. Maybe thats why people are "no fun".))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

sorry ... lol ... nothign has to be perfect and always there is that question what if ...... soo hahahaha yea my story is kinda not liek able to be actually done but hey its put mmy sick lil twists on everything
    eneema-

anima- an individual's true inner self that in the analytic psychology of C. G. Jung reflects archetypal ideals of conduct.

archetypal-Etymology: Latin archetypum, from Greek archetypon, from neuter of archetypos archetypal, from archein + typos type. the original pattern or model of which all things of the same type are representations or copies : PROTOTYPE; also : a perfect example. >>>>>EnEeMa<<<<<

BTW SEA LAB 2021 RULES!!!

Cathern fashioned a perma-death weapon, pointed it Redruum....and fired. Redruum fell to the ground with a wet thump. She stood over his bloody corpse looting the body. "Damn, nothing good on this guy. What waste of effort to kill him permently." Cathern sighed and wondered if Toadman538 had better loot.

(see the point of this little story?)
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

OOC

Oh yeah? Well:

Philip Ross kills all the clanners and neuts.

WE WIN!

(I getit Vix )
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Cathern fashioned a perma-death weapon, pointed it Redruum....and fired. Redruum fell to the ground with a wet thump. She stood over his bloody corpse looting the body. "Damn, nothing good on this guy. What waste of effort to kill him permently." Cathern sighed and wondered if Toadman538 had better loot.

(see the point of this little story?)
    LOL!

((I do. I actually crafted a reply in the same vein but with Viray and I doing the perma-killing of Redruum. But I thought he wouldn't get it.))

--
    Darkpriestez, queen of the barefooted Nanomage nymphoids, strode into Omni-1 entertainment and did slaughter much Omni swine. Upon looting an Atrox in a white dress, she stood up in disgust.
    "Dude this r teh suq! Let's pk Ross!"
    The prettily footed Darkpriestez did thus stride into the headquarters of Phillip Ross.

"What are you doing here? My god, those are awfully nice feet!"

"I bring vengeance for my people! I bring forth death upon your head! I command that open toed sandals be made!"

Ross choked as Darkprietez's minions, Anger Manifestation and Medinos, pounded on his head mercilessly. At last he fell to the ground. Darkpriestez looted his corpse and sighed angrily.

"OMG he had no loot! Let's pk CZ!"

-And so Darkpriestez's reign of terror continued-

And Viray did unite the clans cause he gave them bubble gum, and all was well.
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

ooc

LOL...

Yeah, I don't think Simon would say 'Yes Sir' or kiss up to anybody...

btw, why do the clanners have this badass extremist leader now, and Omni-Tek (the 'evil' side) has a pansy like Phillip Ross? I think we need to put a 12 foot tall mob called 'Boss Ross' in entertainment, with 50k hp and a 12k damage shield. Maybe I'm just bitter because Simon agroed me and beat me like a redheaded stepchild while I was exploring Tir in my Yalm... hmmm...
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

hmmm

i liek that .... moni being beat like the red headed step child they are.... besides ross wouldnt look uber like silverston anyways.
    eneema-

anima- an individual's true inner self that in the analytic psychology of C. G. Jung reflects archetypal ideals of conduct.

archetypal-Etymology: Latin archetypum, from Greek archetypon, from neuter of archetypos archetypal, from archein + typos type. the original pattern or model of which all things of the same type are representations or copies : PROTOTYPE; also : a perfect example. >>>>>EnEeMa<<<<<

BTW SEA LAB 2021 RULES!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast