Thread: Big Game Hunting...

Big Game Hunting...

Greetings,

I am wondering if any player of level < 20 or so, would care to go big game hunting in RK2 near Tir or Newland. There are some mighty big Critters out there and although I have claimed a few pelts of some particularly dangerous ones (to me anyhow) I'd love to ger a full grown bronto or bloodcrawler under my belt.

Yes I understand that the most likely occurance would be for me to get very dead very quick but I'm from a hunting world and I really miss the adrenaline rush.

Any one interested give mawdrigen a /tell and we'll go bag some dangerous critters.

Mawdrigen
    The Returned.
    We we're dead and now we are not... go figure.

Angry Bronto Hunting

Mawdrigen,
    Dont hunt the Bronto's. True clanners will support the BLA http://www.bronto-army.com and leave these mighty animals alone. If you wish to hunt anything try the snake pits.

Sorry for such a short reply, however I am currently upgrading my Bot and have to tinker rather then type.

I will remember your name and if you are discovered hunting bronto's then no help will be given to you by the BLA in the future.

Red face well..

I do hunt Snakes Boomer, and Nighthowlers, and mutants, and Stone Blubags. In fact I hunt just about anything that my nanos report to me as being at least as good as I at fighting.

At least I am honest. I hunt Brontos. How many people out there hunt brontos but never admit it.

As for not recieving any help from the BLA, what sort of help would I get anyway if I asked and wasn't hunting Brontos... ?Probably none.

Mawdrigen
    The Returned.

Unhappy

Well that all depends if you need the help of 100+ lvl Docs, Enf, MP or engis .....
    Once agin, please do not hunt the bronto's.

So then..?

So (I'm Assuming) if I do not hunt the Brontos I can call on these people for free help? That I sincerely doubt.

I'm afraid you haven't convinced me. I will continue to hunt all big game which my nanos report to me as being "fair". Once brontos are no longer fair game I will leave them well alone.

Mawdrigen
    The Returned.

Unhappy Hmm

As you wish .......
    help was FOC but you just blew that away.

I say again

Anyone looking to hunt some BIG game (Bloodcrawlers, or True Mutants are the real challenge) Contact Mawdrigen on RK2, and we'll go out an bag us some of the more dangerous critters. People < lvl 20 please.

Mawdrigen
    The Returned.