Greetings Citizens of Rubi-Ka

A new radio station called SystemX will launch this week.
Hosted by myself Tikon

Live from a location on Rubi-ka

Future Line-up

Live Rubi-ka News
News on current and future events
Non stop dance music
Some new unheared mixes

Shows and Events
Miss Rubi-ka pageant
Who wants to be a millionaire (Rubi-Ka stylee)
Live Auctions (Currently under construction)

Alot of new content is promised, and I will keep you posted in the future, I am also working on a site at the moment, which I should get up shortly.

This station will be dedicated to Trance, House, Dance, if thats not your style of music and you would like a wider variety please visit the wonderful folk at www.gridstream.com

The Miss Rubi-ka Pageant: will have a 1st 2nd and 3rd place, prizes will be flowers, choclates for all the winners

1st place = 1 million credits
2nd place = 500000 credits
3rd place = 250000 credits

Who wants to be a millionaire: will be general Knowledge questions where 1 person will have the cahnce to win 1 million credits. ( Im sure youve seen the tv show)

Live Auctions: will be conducted by myself, all items will be held and auctioned live. (Stay tuned for more on this)

Im still currently working on mixes at the moment, and I should have them finished very soon, I will give plenty of notice before the station goes live, and I hope you will all join me.

Best Regards

-Tikon

(To Tune into the station you will need to register with Live365. Registration is free and once you have signed up you have access to thousands of fantastic radio stations. When you go to tune in you will have the option of different players to use, the best one I recommend is Winamp.

I would reccomend that you register and get a copy of winamp before you intend to tune in as it will make your life much easier.

www.live365.com register for free here
www.winamp.com get your free winamp player here

Best of luck and hope you tune in!