Thread: The Return

The Return

It was late at night on the south gate entry to Tir city.
    A stranger approached just like many others that day and as usual the urban patrollers stopped him to question him. But there was something about this man, something that they knew but also feared. When asked what he was doing here he said nothing just blankly stared at the two guards in front of him. The guards asked again in a stern voice this time for the man to answer their questions. This caught the attention of Commander Steel standing near by. Commander Steel approached slowly and asked the cloaked man to reveal himself, but no movements came from him. As Commander Steel begins to reach for the man he slowly turned around and took off his cloak and only stared into Steel’s eyes. The shock on Steel’s face was beyond comprehension as Steel thought “could it be, could it be Commander Bacarella???? Has he returned….?”. Instantly Steel told the two guards to stand aside immediately and let the man pass. The only thing Steel could do was stand there in complete shock, as if he had just seen a ghost. As the man continued threw the gates he heard some blubbering words coming from Commander Steels mouth he couldn’t help but laugh. The man looked around the city as he stepped in and noticed a renewed vitality to it. “Ahhh yess good ole Tir, Good ole Tir” the man said. As he looked around he saw his destination the old Council of Truth building and headed towards it. As he approached he saw some guards at the entrance, but that did not bother him. If anyone was to get in his way it would be their last act alive for he would not be stopped by any means he had to see this for himself. As he approached the few guards looked at him but didn’t take much notice, but when he took out his key and opened the door to the Council of Truth building it made them think twice. Immediately one contacted high Commander Silverstone as they were instructed.
    Guard: “Sir A cloaked man has just entered the cot building! What would you like us to do Sir!”
    Silverstone: “I knew this time would come soon… Just hold your positions. This is something that I have to deal with personally I will be there right away!” As Silverstone approached, one of the guards approached him and told him the details about the man. Silverstone nodded and continued on to the entrance. As he entered the great hall an overwhelming stench ripped threw Silverstone’s nostrils and he winced a little bit. As he looked about he saw the strange man standing amongst the rotting corpses of those who betrayed the clans and the sentinels. As Silverstone approached the man spoke “you know Silverstone this might have been too much, but none the less it was coming and I knew it would eventually happen but not this fast”. As Silverstone heard these words he recognizes the voice, yes it had to be.
    Silverstone: “you know Commander it would have been nice if you told us where you were going and why”.
    Commander: “that’s not important Silverstone, it’s the fact that I am back and here to stay”.
    Silverstone: “Ahh that’s good to hear sir, it’s been along time since we’ve had some really good leadership around.” Pause “It’s good to see your back Redruum, We thought we lost you for good”.
    Redruum: “Don’t worry all will be fine now, but lets get this mess picked up”
    Silverstone: “Yes Sir!”.
    As Commander Redruum Bacarella is ready to leave he kneels down to a familiar corpse and chuckles then whispers “And you thought you could stab the clans in the back Radiman, you thought you could betray us all and sell out to the icc… well look what it got you …” Redruum reaches in to the corpses clothing and pulls an item out and smiles. Redruum: “ill take this back. I thought I could trust you with this but I guess not” Redruum stand up and walks out of the building with a new fire in his eyes.

some corrections

sorry for the lil mess up.

silverstone is silverston and hes supposed to be supreme commander not high i wasnt paying attention when writing it.
    eneema-

anima- an individual's true inner self that in the analytic psychology of C. G. Jung reflects archetypal ideals of conduct.

archetypal-Etymology: Latin archetypum, from Greek archetypon, from neuter of archetypos archetypal, from archein + typos type. the original pattern or model of which all things of the same type are representations or copies : PROTOTYPE; also : a perfect example. >>>>>EnEeMa<<<<<

BTW SEA LAB 2021 RULES!!!

I thought you were gone for good as well, Redruum.
    Aside from myself, I know many people I can say this on behalf of ..

Welcome back.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

Welcome back!
    Tad "Tadpole" Bagels

Didymus: "I don't work anymore - so I don't have that much time to spend on the forums."