Greetings,

A bit of background info, I created Church of Ascension a long time ago now, it's a religious org based on clan doctrine and what the fatestealers say (Go talk to them it's quite interesting. . The org itself never got to be a big success, but I did manage to get the idea for Gathering of Souls (see another post here) while running it. Due to the org idea being to narrow it was changed into Protectors of Dawn, a more general org, but still lore based, but as PoD started to do well, life reared it's ugly head and I had to take a break from the game.

Returning to AO a while ago, I've tried to join other guilds, thinking I could do better in helping out an existing guild. I had to compromise, since there doesn't seem to be anyone out there doing things the way I did with the guilds I created, but that was a small price to pay I thought. To make a short story long, it didn't go very well, I keept running into trouble.

This lead me to create House of the Lynx, it's a roleplaying guild with a simply setup based on Scottish Highland family type clans.

I've not yet created much of the guilds story, except for the leader Lord Llwain, since I beleive things should be created in game from the interaction.

The org is what I would call a hardcore roleplaying guild, where each toon in it has a strong story, just like it was real and we actually was living out our toons life. People will have jobs, ranks in the military, civilian in the house hold, etc. To make it a more full RP experince.

To me we are all equals in AO, we are all paying for an account and therefor what happends in game, is something everyone from Applicant to President has equal say in, if we where in Character all the time, it wouldn't be possible to give everyone equal say in what happends, since we IC has positions in a power structure, so internally the org is run OOC on org chat, also interacting with others in AO means you get in contact with Non-RP'ers, beleive it or not, so while we do a lot to create a full experince, we are also relaxed about it, it's just a game and no one is going to get punished for being OOC.

If this sounds like your type of org, you can contact Mothman (Leader of the Military) or me.