Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deaths your most embarres about/Kills your most proud of

Funniest fight I ever got into was when my ex-guildie soldier (lvl 94) challenged me in guildsay to a duel (at the time I was lvl 124).

124MA vs. 94sol.

I think he had a 150ish gun on. He made me promise I wouldn't heal myself. I couldn't crit buff. And he wouldn't let me dimach.
    Just for ****s and giggles I conceeded and we went at it. Unfortunately for him, I never fight w/o a crit buff on.

Needless to say he didn't even have enough time to get his MK off .

Best victory I ever had was pre-patch I was standing in 2ho next to Celestiness (I think I was around lvl 100 or so and he was lvl 158 I think). Some lvl 120+ Nt decided to toss a nuke my way while I was chatting w/ Cel, so I jumped on into the fray w/ the NT.

For some reason or another she either A) Didn't have any implants on or B) Didn't have any high-lvl nanos cuz I was healing faster than she could whack me, so I just worked down this NT that was 20 lvls higher than me, and when she started to run, I just gave her the trusty #0 (my dimach hotkey) and sent her on a short trip to the reclaim . Not bad for pre-patch MA pvp .

Best fight I ever had was about 2 weeks ago against a doc. VERY close. I refused to VS her, so she went au naturale. She didn't have any MC, so there wasn't any dotting, just her gun and her heals. Was very close. I ended up winning w/ about 50 hp out of 3600 total left over. We came back for a rematch when my dimach was down. This time it seemed I got her easier. Had my tactics for pvp down a little better, and I put my extra IP into evades and a higher QL first aid. Guess evades make a difference after all .
    Immoral
    177 MA
    Member of the Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    http://www.totalaggression.com/ao
    "Everyone has their One Intent in life - their solitary, seemingly-unreachable, ultimate goal. I have mine. I'm trying to live it. What's yours?" - Immoral
    "He might look small but he hits like a truck!" -Zindel

Question Good and bad

My best memory of a pvp match was in 2ho, I ran in during a normal recon run, my trader who I was playing at the time was lvl 97. I run into Destrux, I see him first thank god, root him, divest AND plunder. He for some reason didn't attack so I even got in a nano recharger there. Then I went into action and started hammering him with my Vektor.

I had him down to 40% when Bloodsomething a 130ish soldier pops up and alphaed me to death.

Also another fun memory is when I was lvl80 and killed Jannerik, him beeing 150ish at the time. Was cool, have screenshot of it too, always gets me into a good mood when I look at it.

Also had a fun "root the nt in the plane" experience in 2ho, throw of a root, he takes fall damage, crit, NT gone.
    This was pre 40%

My least proudest moment...fighting an agent 10 levels below myself, he started to run, I rooted myself, didn't notice since I had the effect off, followed up with a nice Divest on myself....
    Was wondering why my heals didn't work........

Originally posted by Sohjiro
    The second most embarassing PVP encounter I had was when I was 40ish, I went off to Stret East Bank with my GF on a mission, we gridded in with no problems because there was an attack on MMD. So 2HO was a ghost town. We run to our mission, buff, and jump in. The first room had the usual 3 red mobs. We attack and manage to kill 1, and bring another one down to half. Out of nano and fearing death we jump out of the mission and hit our treatment kits. Little did we know that there was an Female Omni Trader outside. She killed us both in two hits critting for 1800 both times. Us getting killed by a trader wasn't the embassing part. The embarassing part was that her name was CheezDoodles. Ever since then I've wanted to create a character named FunDip or PixieStix and gank her back. [/B]
    LOL I remember this, this was looong ago with my Trader twink, aah my past accomplishments come back to hunt me .
    BTW I wasn't hanging out there to gank ppl, I was omw to a mission, when I saw some ripe fruit for the picking
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

After continously getting killed for about 140 lvls I was in MMD with my new Raid9x chem pistolds(duel wielded). I was standing in the middle of the 25% zone and there was a 90ish something agent standing just on the edge. I guess he was feeling lucky, since NT's are supposed to suck at PVP. He comes in and hits me for a 690 aimed shot. My Raid 9x's go off and crit his ass back to the reclaim terminal, never even launched a nuke on him. He sends me a tell and tells me to stay right where I was. He comes again and fires off another aimed shot. I blind him, fling him with a crit, debuff him with Crown of Frost, crit him again then nuke his ass back to the reclaim terminal. Apparantly, he hadn't had enough because he comes back again, same story! I logged on the next day and I had my first pvp title that I thought I would never have!
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Cool

Heh my most incredible pvp expeirence
    lvl 62 beam enforcer (me) vs lvl 61 beam enforcer

He hit faster but pretty hard I hit slow but really hard...
    We were both self buffed sparing crit buffs... I only had SG he had VS

I had a ql 151 beam on with 102 scope(my init problem but +8 crit total +16)

Somehow by accident my agg-def bar was all the way on defense.
    The fight lasted quite a while I didnt count his mongos but I casted 7 times and the fight ended with him dead and me with 53 hp's left...

I was exstatic I couldn't belive what happened but my self-equiped 151 beam prevailed barely my ac's stuck at 1700's with coat on but it was all self buffed on... proves with all the ubertwinked people a selfbuffer can still get novice (well i did rely on a trader for the scope but with -297 melee init i payed for it.

-------------------------------------------------

Same level a trader owned me because he rooted me and got out of my 25 meter range and proceded to plunder my skills till i could no longer cast mongo and owned me from there I got a total of three hits in... Very, Very, Very sad day for me

Unhappy

well this story is actually good and bad ...it was when i was playing on rk2 as karate i was in the guild the dragons and some how we went to war with the guild pandroa's wraith i was a lvl 47 ma at the time and both guilds were huge so this was a big battle now i knew most of these guys i had teamed woth them all talked, laughed, cryed but the guild leaders were touchy well here we were in omni arena so no one can run out and the 2 guilds were toe to toe now i had dueled most of them before and beaten a lot of there guild mates so a lot of them were guning for me but the person i was aiming completely pasted me and i died to 1 dimach and brawl from a higer ma (pre 1/2 damge rule) it was great just the fact my bones were shaking thinking that iwas gonna kill a lot but i was the first to go well the matter was never resolved but it was a great battle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123