Thread: What Breed for a lvl 25 GA1 Twink

What Breed for a lvl 25 GA1 Twink

What do u ppl think is the best breed to be a GA twink at lvl 25, i was thinking trox to start whit, cause of the hp, but then again nanomage, easyer to get high MC, and im not wrong when a fixer can use "nuggets" am i ? A nanomage also have more nanopool, that may come handy when u wanna snare everyone at a towerfight

Pls feel free to write whatever u feel abot this, im gonna make this toon today, so i need a lill input fast on this

Thx
    Ruffi2 TroxNT 211 - First nt in knight's armour ? (before the nerf)
    Razorblade Enf 218
    Kazaxx Shade 212
    Lizzara MP 203
    Urkh Crat 189
    Ruff Keep 186
    Twisdedmind Doc 141

I'm not sure, but I don't think you'll be able to do it that low with a trox. I got mine on at 59, and I still didn't have enough nano pool to cast it (had to get a Trader to Lend me some). Even if you concentrate on nanos from the start, I don't reckon a trox could get GA1 on much before level 40. But pehaps I'm wrong. Anyone care to disabuse me?
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

Lizzara, it's possible but very difficult to put on grid armor at that level. You will need to implant MC and MM with the highest possible implants you can tweak, likely sacrificing certain core skills to keep the implants focused on one skill line (probably agility).

Each time you want to put it on, you will need MC/MM/TS mochams as well as a 132 wrangle and, even then, you may still be OE if you haven't done your homework correctly. No matter what happens, you will be surely be 50% effective when the mochams wear off.

Obviously, breed is a consideration here, but you have a lot more to consider when planning a level 25 GA twink.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

Thx, i might reconsider, say.. lvl 35 - 45 to make it more easy. I dint do my homework well enough the first time. but still, would it be any good to make it nanomage ??
    Ruffi2 TroxNT 211 - First nt in knight's armour ? (before the nerf)
    Razorblade Enf 218
    Kazaxx Shade 212
    Lizzara MP 203
    Urkh Crat 189
    Ruff Keep 186
    Twisdedmind Doc 141

I doubt it, since your implant set is not likely to be intelligence based. I would think that opifex would be the easiest breed to twink, with an agi-based set of imps. After that, perhaps solitus but you will not be able to implant as high.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

there's a lvl 46 GA1 trox in my guild currently, no problems w/ imps or what not. just have to learn to squish

"I'm not sure, but I don't think you'll be able to do it that low with a trox. I got mine on at 59, and I still didn't have enough nano pool to cast it (had to get a Trader to Lend me some). Even if you concentrate on nanos from the start, I don't reckon a trox could get GA1 on much before level 40. But pehaps I'm wrong. Anyone care to disabuse me?"

Well, speaking as someone who has a lvl 25 GA1 wearing atrox...

"Each time you want to put it on, you will need MC/MM/TS mochams as well as a 132 wrangle and, even then, you may still be OE if you haven't done your homework correctly. No matter what happens, you will be surely be 50% effective when the mochams wear off."-this i feel is overstating what is actually required-do u know many lv 25s with ncu enough to fit 3x mochs and a 132?

I needed a 106 wrangle +masteries x3 only in order to get mine on with lvl 70-80 implants, with a lend 500 nano and a carb set on also. My weapon is a bit gimpy as yet but i only set the lv 70s as where to start to see how early it could be done. I went for lv 25 as this is when u get new HoTs /NCU buff etc. As for picking a nanomage, naturally u will have less hp than a trox(mine has about 1100) but with 270 evades u wont be taking many hits other than specials. The extra nano I dont feel is that important a concern -get HE from a passing nt is what i do. Extra nanoskills could be good for the extra few points towards some stuff but in the grand scheme of things u will still be needing at least a 100 wrangle regardess in order to get it on.
    A downside of a nanomage is your weapon damage would suffer slightly and u may have a good deal more difficulty than i did with implanting. If u are on rimor feel free to get in touch if u need any help or information and good luck.
    Accidents, -Rimor's first TL6 Trox Eng, RK's First TL7 Trox Eng~ Resting til AI fixed Lvl 205 AI lv 3
    Accidentz, 74 Engineer, Test Server-playing now.
    Headshottz, 19 Soldier, Rimor.
    Devilry, 177 Trader, Rimor.
    Headspin, 178 NT, Atlantean, Retd December 02.
    Moneyspin, 111 Trader, Atlantean, Retd December 02.
    Acciswrath, 122 mp, Rimor.
    Spares, 125 Engineer, Rimor.

Well Ive seen lvl 13 gaI twinks around... So Im sure lvl 25 wont be a problem.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

i have lvl25 ga1 atrox fixer:
    90ish implants
    200+ncu
    ql71manex self no oe(was special blitzed for my skills)
    it is POSSIBLE as u see,and btw 1.2k hp self
    i need wrangle 1infuse 2mastery and lend nano250 to cast it
    Thats all!

ahhh,btw i My Ga self 50%

I recently setup a level 24 GA twink. I made a website to help people who are trying to do the same. I suggest opifex because their evades are going to be better initially.

Check out my GA twink website...

http://www.geocities.com/delimitao/index.htm
    Invio - Solitus Keeper of the Redeemed
    Armor Profile

Alocs - Atrox Enforcer
    Phytr - Opifex MA

Very good info Invio. But what happens once your+206 buffs run out to MC/MM/TS? How effective is having GA1 on at this point?

Originally posted by Invio
    I recently setup a level 24 GA twink. I made a website to help people who are trying to do the same. I suggest opifex because their evades are going to be better initially.

Check out my GA twink website...

http://www.geocities.com/delimitao/index.htm
    Marquis "Clearspirit" Pillot
    RK2 Omni Inter-Op

Lorriane "Arosabir" Cratty
    Wanna-be merchant @ Harry's Outpost!

"I was born in the dark but it wasn't last night..."

Damnit, not another thread necromancer
    Hukk [Gear] - Teh handsome

We need to start up a ghostbuster squad to start knocking down these living dead threads...

Its been a forum full of zombies recently...
    streaz18 - Women love Opifex in bed. I have just as much stamina as a solitus, I am much more agile, and I can sense how they like it in ways a solitus male could only dream of.
    ESA - 80/53/46
    Narysta is levelling again!

There isnt any limit too what IS possible.. the limit is what you wanna pay too do it :P

TENN DOLLA!

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

kk. enuff info here.
    -=::::::::: Kaghe Shade :::::::::=-
    -=::::::::: Korash Fixer ::::::::::=-
    -=:: Korant MP Meta-physicist ::=-
    -=::: Korant Nano Technician :::=-
    -=::::: All living on Rimor ::::::=-