Thread: Health pack utilization and HP regen after dying

Health pack utilization and HP regen after dying

After I die, while re-gaining my health, if I use health recharges while sitting, I can usually only use one. The second time I try to use one, it deducts it from my inventory, and the blue aura goes around my body showing a regen item was used, but my health only increases a few points (not the full recharge). Use another one, and I get no increase in HP. Use another one, nothing. I zone, and then the health packs start to work fine again.

Odd.

--Tsk

Thx 13.7!~

yup yup

think this has to do with your *lack* of hp and the now very much broken hp bar.

You will notice after you meet Mr Reclaim your *max* hp also goes up. So, the max part is constantly changing until it reaches your *proper* max.

Now somewher along the way, 13.7 realised it had more things to break. So, even though up til now you could heal yourself as you were recovering from res effects, or as I experienced even AFTER fully recovered, everything worked fine, it now doesn't.

The display shows your true max, but when you try to use health packs it will only heal so much. I've even had my hp bar drop after using it, and thereafter heals wouldn't progress past a certain (not full) hp value.

Thx wasting packs. Thanks yet again needing to gd zone to fix gd annoying ****e bugs.

Same happens with nano kits.

Sick to death of having to use stupid work-arounds for even more-so stupid bugs that yet again seem to appear in cyclic form.

Or you could hit U and click accept - it works as though you actually raised Bodydev stat as you would allocating IP, and thus fills up the new part for you. A majority of the heal I get while ressing comes from 'U -> Click accept'...

Until you do this, your max health is not reset on the server side until either you click accept to calculate the changes in stats as they rise or zone.