Thread: Chimera Recruiting

Chimera Recruiting

Greetings.

The Omni organization Chimera, based in the Atlantean sector, is currently accepting new Warriors into our ranks.

Chimera is a group of military personnel dedicated to ridding Rubi-Ka of the radical Clans, as well as any Neutrals who would dare attempt to impede our progress. We are dedicated to eliminating any and ALL threats to the Corporation, so that we may one day live in peace without fear of attack from the terrorists of this world.

Those who join and help us do the Greater Good will be remembered for their Deeds. If you wish to assist us in Purging the Heretics from the planet, if you wish to Bathe in the Blood of Omni-Tek's Enemies; then Chimera is a group that would be proud to have you. There will one day be Confession, and True Belief. And the loyal and the brave shall stand in the Light on that day, and know that it was their deeds that brought Enlightenment to their Allies and swift Death to their Foes.

Those interested in joining the Cause should report immediately to General Healsike.

Submit to Chimera...
    Fight for Chimera...
    Conquer for Chimera.

((OOC- Chimera is a fairly large group (about 80) of players on the Atlantean server. There's a lot of fine individuals in this guild, all ranging from the Pre-100s to level 200. We see to it that our members have the best equipment possible, and I can say from personal experience that Chimera is a fun group to play with.

We roleplay as Zealots. IC, we believe that anything that even *remotely* threatens Omni-Tek should be dealt with in the most extreme circumstances. There's also more to us then meets the eye, but that's sort of classified at the moment

Roleplayers should be advised that Chimera is not -strictly- a roleplay organization. While the majority of us roleplay, there are some who don't. Also, we do not really roleplay with each other. You won't usually see an IC discussion or anything like that on the Chimera chat channel. We do all of our roleplay with other groups or individuals. Over Org chat, we just talk with our buddies, discuss raids, ph4t l3\/\/tz, and the like So if you're looking for a really hardcore RP org, we're probably not for you.

We do raid quite often, and as I said above, we try to get our members the best equipment available. This process can take time, however. So those who -really- want to be a part of Chimera will get their reward in the long run. It's not easy acquiring the loot everyone craves, so don't expect to join and immediately have a Heavy Notum Tank delivered to you on a silver platter. And we don't appreciate those certain individuals who like to join an org long enough to get whatever loot they were after, and then quit. We remember these people, and you can expect to be strongly disliked by most everyone in the guild when they see you again.

Also, applicants need to be level 75 or higher to be elligible to join. If you wish to join, contact Healsike in-game.

And that is the end of that lengthy post. And to any interested in joining: I hope to be fighting Clanners with you soon ))
    Last edited by Rejkavik; May 3rd, 2003 at 00:53:11.
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

Thumbs up

shamless bump>

I think rej said it better then i ever could.

very fun ppl to play with an very dedicated core of players.
    the winds of change are coming on Rubi-ka we hope to be a very vocal part of it in the long run

Drgrimmy
    Advisor
    Chimera

[I was ready to jump in with my most evil Omni character, but he is one of my least used alts. I bounce from character to character 'cause I enjoy RPing different personalities. In short, the 5 year limit or whatever to the AO storyline will long since have passed before Lucky makes 75. If this requirement drops, PM me.

Thanks
    Z]

Join the Fight Brothers and Sisters. Help us eradicate the Rebel scum from the surface of Rubi-Ka.

Bring Peace and Tranquility to this once beautiful planet created by the hands of Omni.
    Purge all who dares to resist True and Complete Justice that is Omni.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

The reason we´ve choosed to put a lvl req is acctually for a RP purpose.... posing out threats without being able to deliver is just sad. Talk the talk and walk the walk
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

OOC:

I'll sign up! - no wait... ouhm...

Anyways, just pointing out to anybody here that despite the fact that I'd personally love to spank Chimera's butt, and drag them before a tribunal, they are playing one of the most important roles in the game, and they are doing it BY FAR more convincing than 95% of the opposing "good" Omni organizations. And also due to the fact that I'm opposing them, I know that Rejkavik is telling the truth about that there is much more to Chimera than meets the eye. - and how come I know that, is for me to know, and you to find out Healsike

But if you wanna play the ultimate bad guys, and do some kickass RP with other orgs, join Chimera.

And Chimera... I'll kick your butt SEVERELY if you don't keep up your high standards, in terms of RP, ok?

~Zionai

Originally posted by Healsike
    The reason we´ve choosed to put a lvl req is acctually for a RP purpose.... posing out threats without being able to deliver is just sad. Talk the talk and walk the walk
    [I can dig it. Though I'm sure there might be room for one or another lackey/sidekick/sniveling underling ... *best Renfield voice* Hehehhh, hehhh, hehhh, you may kill me, but I shall return and my masters will DESTROY YOU and WIPE YOUR HIDEOUS KIND FROM EXISTENCE!

Anyway, sounds like you're well respected. Keep up the good work.

Z]

Good organization, had some very intresting...eh...experiences with them in the past.

I was once a member infact, but waking up with decapitated leet heads next to me was a bit too much.

Quite the force to be dealt with too, wouldnt want to be on the bad side of Chimera.

(OOC) Marlamin & Rejkavik rock- when theyre not busy doing heavy RP, theyre out having fun, and man, can they party

Its a great group of people that I had a good time with, if youre the evil OT sort this clan will fit you perfectly.