Thread: Icons for NCU's switched..help!

Icons for NCU's switched..help!

I went on a mission and got an NCU 16 for one of belt slots.

When I got it the icon was for an Android NCU but the description was still for an NCU16. I put it in my deck slot and it works but now I find that when I'm in stores the higher level NCU icons..the blue cylinder ones..now appear asthe Android NCU icon.

I have a 4 slot belt and 3 of the ncu's that were pre-mission are still graphically ok..but the new mission received NCU and all the stores NCU's (only the blue ones - not the lower level yellow NCUs) are the Android NCU icon.

How can I fix the icons back???? HELP

I will post this in technical forum as well, just not sure if it's a but or my system or a bug so posted here as well

In beta all NCU Memory upgrades had icons that are now used for Android NCU (there were no android ncu's in beta).. so the only explanation is that some ncu's are still using the old graphics. Don't worry though, their functionality isn't affected by this.

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Thx Nexus, yup functionality does seem okay.

Seems to be the 16-31 NCU's that are affected. I just want to make sure something didn't corrupt on my computers client software and if it is on my side find out how to correct it (possibly re-install?)

Just to confirm its not my client software - Anyone else out there confirm that their NCU 16-32 icons are the Android ones?

when I was around lvl 30-40 I had 4 NCU upgrades on my belt that looked like Android ncu... next set I bought were all blue tube-types and I haven't upgraded since (which I really should do soon ).

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!