Thread: Antiguardian guild = LAME

Antiguardian guild = LAME

I'm level 130 and sat for 3 1/2 hours camping a mob, 20 seconds before he spawned a level 158 doc showed up and we both started fighting the mob.... He stole the loot.... so what am I supposed to do just camp the entire game away??? It's so lame. both of us omni and he has to go and steal the GD mob I was camping for 3 1/2 hours.

Info on the Doc is Freshman Hans "Auno" Peak
    Nanomage
    Male
    Master Surgeon
    Doctor
    Level:158
    Alignment Omni
    Detachment ANTIGUARDIANS

For all those other omni out there including myself... just to let you know how crappy this guild is. Kill Stealing is the worst part of this game... and it is even worse when it is on a 3 1/2 hour spawn mob.

Just want to let you all know what at least some of the higher members of this guild is like... I can only assume most are like him.

Please look for my reply in:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...640#post324085

<start quote>

Just want to let you all know what at least some of the higher members of this guild is like... I can only assume most are like him.

<end quote>

You can assume whatever you want. I can also assume that cows fly at sky.

Zarch and da chars

your own fault...

What do you expect when you're OMNI ?

That's how all you OMNI's are...

Every time I blast an omni into oblivion, at least it's a good dead for this world... keep coming to the 25% zones...

Omni or not, some people are just inconsiderate jerks.
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

You do realise the people you play with are actually "PEOPLE" "Humans" not an omni ********.

Cool LOL Cloude

Dear Cloude,
    of course they are people. In the GAME THEY ARE OMNIS.

Just like Usama B L is a terrorist - yes he's also a human. But he is a TERRORIST.

Okay, Cloude - did you learn anything from that lesson? .

The post written above just prove how evil and deceithful OMNI's are (yes they are still humans).

And soon.. CLAN is gonna own you.. then there won't be a discussion for you Cloude.

Ok, well I hope I wrote this post so even you could understand. I tried to use easy terms.

Cheers

Sorry, but using this RL equation to - unsuccessfully - try to explain what Omni-Tek employees are, is tasteless.
    Shows once again how uneducated clanners are *spits*
    Regarding "Clanners owning us"... This will hardly ever happen. Your ways of fighting are way inferior to Omni-Teks military apparatus, our available technology is superior to your feeble sticks and guns. If you plan to overthrow the rightful command of OT on this planet, as it is leased by the corporation for at least another few years, you are just as criminal as any other thief who would pay with his life for stealing OT property!
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

For I am a human please do not break me.

Re: Antiguardian guild = LAME

Originally posted by eleetist
    I'm level 130 and sat for 3 1/2 hours camping a mob, 20 seconds before he spawned a level 158 doc showed up and we both started fighting the mob.... He stole the loot.... so what am I supposed to do just camp the entire game away??? It's so lame. both of us omni and he has to go and steal the GD mob I was camping for 3 1/2 hours.

Info on the Doc is Freshman Hans "Auno" Peak
    Nanomage
    Male
    Master Surgeon
    Doctor
    Level:158
    Alignment Omni
    Detachment ANTIGUARDIANS

For all those other omni out there including myself... just to let you know how crappy this guild is. Kill Stealing is the worst part of this game... and it is even worse when it is on a 3 1/2 hour spawn mob.

LOL. How did he steal your kill? Unless you took down the mob all by yourself and he somehow was able to loot it. Seems like he out dmged you and won the loot.

Re: Re: Antiguardian guild = LAME

Originally posted by GOA
    Seems like he out dmged you and won the loot.
    This is the very definition of KS, if you were here before him.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Unhappy Meister

Meister:

While I admire your dedication to your paramilitary corporation I would admonish you to check your history books. Ancient history shows us many incidents of superior nations, armies, and governments being defeated by dedicated, self sacrificing, freedom fighters. A few you could look up in your extensive Omni Arcives would be: the American Revolution, the French Revolution, Vietnam, The Mujahedeen, The Mori's, and many others.

The Clans will carry on this great tradition. I do not fight for the destruction of Omni-Tek. I believe Rubi-Ka needs Omni-Tek, I fight for the freedom not be ruled by Omni-Tek. It is my hope that after we win our freedom, clans, neutrals, and Omni's will move beyond your current aggression for a stronger, united Rubi-Ka.

The Notum must flow (sorry just had to say that).

Dauhuai
    41st Level Engineer
    Building a better tomorrow with Weapons today.

I want to stay outta this, but...

Originally posted by SodaMoca5
    Meister:

While I admire your dedication to your paramilitary corporation I would admonish you to check your history books. Ancient history shows us many incidents of superior nations, armies, and governments being defeated by dedicated, self sacrificing, freedom fighters. A few you could look up in your extensive Omni Arcives would be: the American Revolution, the French Revolution, Vietnam, The Mujahedeen, The Mori's, and many others.

The Clans will carry on this great tradition. I do not fight for the destruction of Omni-Tek. I believe Rubi-Ka needs Omni-Tek, I fight for the freedom not be ruled by Omni-Tek. It is my hope that after we win our freedom, clans, neutrals, and Omni's will move beyond your current aggression for a stronger, united Rubi-Ka.

Dauhuai
    41st Level Engineer
    This is a very well spoken reply. I'm a sincerely impressed. Loved the "Histroy Books" parts.

Derritch - 100 Trader
    Brooksyn - 54 Anget
    Eowyyn General of Black Sun
    Doc in Training

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by SodaMoca5
    Meister:

Dauhuai
    41st Level Engineer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aye! Well said laddie! Well said! Except you left out the Scottish Revolution! A bunch of lads without armour and poor weapons versus Edward the First's english longbows and cavalry and the underdog won again! There are many similarities with the Scottish Revolution and this one, including the fact that we are called clans and so were they, and that we have the great city of Tir which comes from (I think) a (celtic at least) irish city of Tir na Nog. Even though the great Wallace was betrayed and captured, the clans fought on and won their freedom until hundreds of years later when. once again, the scottish royalty failed its people and signed a treaty joining with england. The best difference we have from the Scottish revolution ( and is more like the american revolution) is we have no nobles that want land more than freedom from oppression. Finally, let me close with something taken not from a revolution, but something from a war that proved that a nation would not be governed by a country thousands of miles away. The War of 1812 had few major battles but the most notable was the Battle of New Orleans. If memory serves, the attacking British lost 4000 soldiers and of their four generals, one was dead, one was dying, one was wounded, and the other went mad. The yanks lost only 21 men. That is truly inspiring. Now try to tell us of your superior weaponry and equipment. If a people want freedom enough, nothing will stop them from having it, save nuclear termination of the entire planet, which I doubt the high lords of Omni Tek would allow, seeing as it would cost them money. Not to mention the countless lives, but they can always be replaced by new recruits. I guess now you will try and tell us that that is not Omni Tek's mind set. Alas, say what you will, you cannot change the truth.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Talking Scottish

Aye, I too am of ancient Scottish descent. And to quote another ancient comedian "If it isn't Scottish It's CRAP".

Dauhuai
    51 Level Engineer

Hiding Behind Bots Beats waiting at Reclaim Centers

Randolpho
    6th Level MP

When will I be able to buff myself, I really need buffing bad

I hate kill stealers....i dont give a sh*t if they are clan or omni.

when i started playing this game....people had respect for eachotehr.....you wouldnt see people kill stealing....and if you did they would get a bad rep.Now'a days its the latest fasion....and i dont like it one bit.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.